Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-20-2015, 03:12 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawala [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'd never have let you have Jagganath if I knew you were going to TMO, and in your own words, it's not exactly abandonment if you're going to TMO with dozens of other geared tanks.
Well it wasnt a big secret that was held out. It happened after you were gone. But like I said...you were gone. It's easy to watch from the sideline and not know the whole story.
Old 03-20-2015, 03:15 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by MooseTX82 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well it wasnt a big secret that was held out. It happened after you were gone. But like I said...you were gone. It's easy to watch from the sideline and not know the whole story.
The thing that irks me is your guilt trip you laid on me about abandoning the guild by quitting, I genuinely felt bad for Enraptured. Then you did the exact same thing. Of course I was gone, but I would rather have that toon deleted than be in TMO.
Old 03-20-2015, 03:16 PM
Kobold

I dont really post in RnF. Matter of fact outside of this thread (which I have interest in) I probably have not posted here in about 2 years. PM me or /tell me in game if you want to talk more about it.
Old 03-20-2015, 03:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawala [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
but I would rather have that toon deleted than be in TMO.
Even better than deleting the toon, take comfort knowing that he'll always be living in Detoxx's shadow.
Old 03-20-2015, 03:22 PM
Kobold

Quote:
The thing that irks me is your guilt trip you laid on me about abandoning the guild by quitting, I genuinely felt bad for Enraptured. Then you did the exact same thing. Of course I was gone, but I would rather have that toon deleted than be in TMO.
But you also didn't seem too upset when you came back to EQ and hit me up for my dirty TMO platinum., which I tried to help with as much as I could at the time.
Old 03-20-2015, 03:26 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by MooseTX82 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But you also didn't seem too upset when you came back to EQ and hit me up for my dirty TMO platinum., which I tried to help with as much as I could at the time.
You gave me 7k, which was less than what I had in cash on the toon at the time I gave him to Enraptured.
Old 03-20-2015, 03:28 PM
Kobold

Quote:
You gave me 7k, which was less than what I had in cash on the toon at the time I gave him to Enraptured.
That's false. I also said If I get more I would help more...Well I have a bit more now...
Old 03-20-2015, 03:30 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
That's false. I also said If I get more I would help more...Well I have a bit more now...
I didn't get into this thread to even really talk about this, to be honest. My original intent of posting was to prove that Enraptured wasn't created by TMO.

Maybe we can talk later about plat.
Old 03-20-2015, 03:34 PM
Kobold

Quote:
I didn't get into this thread to even really talk about this, to be honest. My original intent of posting was to prove that Enraptured wasn't created by TMO.

Maybe we can talk later about plat.
Agreed...hit me up.
Old 03-20-2015, 03:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by YendorLootmonkey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So we have this... harboring grudges (/raise), distrusting each others' motives, backstabbing each other, launching petitionquests to knock each other out of the race, resorting to smear campaigns on forums, spreading misinformation and subversion, etc.
Lol bda's guild relations policy in a nutshell pretty much, very nice.