Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-20-2015, 06:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troubled [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There is a rotation under the current raid policy.
Pugs get kills all the time:
Trakanon Class R The A-Team (1); Omni (1); Europa (1)
Only after forcing the playstyle your hypocritical guild fought so adamantly against on those guilds. If you can't see the issue there then you're blindly sucking the teat of Chest and BDA.
Old 03-20-2015, 06:37 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troubled [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Really? I honestly was not aware that pick up groups have been killing Dragons. How they get scheduled and form up?

Blue: Dolic - 60 Bard / Dolik- 60 Monk / Mazzarin - 60 Wizard / Fael 60 Necro / Kaylen - 60 Paladin
Old 03-20-2015, 07:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Only after forcing the playstyle your hypocritical guild fought so adamantly against on those guilds. If you can't see the issue there then you're blindly sucking the teat of Chest and BDA.
Nobody is forcing them to play trainquest with TMO. Looking at the raid page, it seems like everybody is getting an equal share of class R mobs.
Old 03-20-2015, 07:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClownGuild [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What he mentioned isn't a PUG. What he mentioned is 3 guilds working together and being prepared for a spawn. No offense of course Troubled.
Wtf else would you call a pick up raid?
Old 03-20-2015, 07:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
You forgot Azure Guard, the list was truncated to fit the page.
Old 03-20-2015, 07:55 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I never wanted a further rotation than the one the server staff allotted for us, nor was I ever excited about it and I never expressed I wanted to continue talks of a rotation within R once the 1/1/1 system was introduced, only before when the server was trying to make a workable system. Not sure how that's hypocritical. Oh, right. Chest is the only voice of BDA and he personally destroyed the R rotation.

However, trying to dodge a suspension by going under another guild tag and then trying to call out another guild that did it without intending to is hypocritical.
Old 03-20-2015, 07:57 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClownGuild [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What he mentioned isn't a PUG. What he mentioned is 3 guilds working together and being prepared for a spawn. No offense of course Troubled.
Most pugs end up being a collaboration of guilds. It's pretty much a pug, in my eyes.
Old 03-20-2015, 08:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ella`Ella [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sold you that shit myself because TMO couldn't kill spirocs in sky - cuz bad.
I just want to point out I have a Spiroc Wingblade in my bank because fuck TMO... I earned it before DA merged.

I use it to buff myself with Serpent Sight when I visit banks.
Old 03-20-2015, 09:23 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We wanted to try solo from the start, but we wanted to be cool about everything and let anyone that was keyed show up. So after we killed a few mobs with a full PUG raid we tried to do a BDA only thing and Sloan/IB (or the 10 people they had) turned it into a "BDA WANTS ALL THE PIXELS" when in reality we just wanted to see where we measured up as a guild to that content. We never got that chance because like I said the rest of the PUG contingent had a shit fit so we just said "fuck it" and kept doing the pug thing.

It's never been about just grab it the pixels, if it were BDA wouldn't be a thing and we would have completely changed our identity or disbanded and folded into a hardcore guild. Anything else is propaganda.
What do you mean we? YOU had nothing to do with VP, nor did YOU want to solo anything from the start. I requested that we go as BDA exclusively and none of the officers deemed that the time it would take would be worthwhile - i.e., it was turned down. I then personally got a hold of Getsome and WE organized the VP raid between the people in BDA that wanted to go and old members of IB who were still in contact. There was even a post on BDA boards saying that the guild will not be doing anything in VP and anyone who wishes to go with my 'pug' does so without the guilds consent.

06-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by getsome
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanthallas
How does Thursday at 10pm est sound?

I will compile a list of people coming from BDA. See if you can get a concrete number too.

Sloan
Why so late in the week? Unless something else pops, we should be in there every night. I think Monday
Hence we were in there every night. It later turned into an open invite for the whole server. YOU and BDA leadership had nothing at all to do with it. It was only after the fact, after it took us a few days of being in there to finally kill PD and a few others, that BDA leadership determined that BDA had enough to kill PD and wanted to roll solo. Needless to say, the people who worked hard to accomplish what they did were pretty pissed off that you would just ditch the other half of them to do it yourself - regardless if it was for loot or to 'test your strength' for something you had zero intention of ever doing.
Old 03-20-2015, 09:36 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanthallas [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What do you mean we? YOU had nothing to do with VP, nor did YOU want to solo anything from the start. I requested that we go as BDA exclusively and none of the officers deemed that the time it would take would be worthwhile - i.e., it was turned down. I then personally got a hold of Getsome and WE organized the VP raid between the people in BDA that wanted to go and old members of IB who were still in contact. There was even a post on BDA boards saying that the guild will not be doing anything in VP and anyone who wishes to go with my 'pug' does so without the guilds consent.

06-17-2012

Hence we were in there every night. It later turned into an open invite for the whole server. YOU and BDA leadership had nothing at all to do with it. It was only after the fact, after it took us a few days of being in there to finally kill PD and a few others, that BDA leadership determined that BDA had enough to kill PD and wanted to roll solo. Needless to say, the people who worked hard to accomplish what they did were pretty pissed off that you would just ditch the other half of them to do it yourself - regardless if it was for loot or to 'test your strength' for something you had zero intention of ever doing.
yikes chest spin team inc
Closed Thread