Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-26-2015, 08:44 PM
Planar Protector

Basically, the GM who shall not be named had reasons to ban Nizzar. He had persona lgains to make off the banning of Nizzar.

Sirken, while I love him he has the memory of an Alzheimer's patient. Everything we talked about for 4 hours on the topic he completely forgot about.

Old 03-26-2015, 09:54 PM
Banned

nillydestroyer.imgur.com/all

thats seriously ALL THE PROOF it took? Those posts are like nothing, and actually make it look 'worse' because it sounds like buying/prices ie $ when really it was plat at extremely low prices. I probably bought like 5 RBB's from the guild bank @ 10k ea.

The best part of the screenshots is that majority of them were made when Willan and Nizzar were on the whole velious 'what are the plans deal' pre-ban. That post of nizzar speaking about velious and main/alts were before Jizzar or Nizzar were even banned.

Don't take my word for it though, Let me go set my windows clock back 2 months or 10 years and give prof. Honestly am sickened by the fact people like you do this repeatedly and think you don't have a problem. You probably already have a folder full of a dirt on holocaust leadership/officers and plenty of other dirty stuff for when you go play WoW again and realize you aren't relevant to making the guild spin.

Everyone knows the real reason Jizzar was made and that was to kick you so you could stop fucking up an entire raid by AFKing or not showing up and having 30-40 people waiting on you. It should have been made sooner but SK's were tanking mostly for the period however considering all the stuff you have done on this server, I know you are the type of person who gets off on making an entire raid wait on you, getting spammed with tells by Nizzar and everyone else so you can feel important and needed for main tanking.
Old 03-26-2015, 09:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
nillydestroyer.imgur.com/all

thats seriously ALL THE PROOF it took? Those posts are like nothing, and actually make it look 'worse' because it sounds like buying/prices ie $ when really it was plat at extremely low prices. I probably bought like 5 RBB's from the guild bank @ 10k ea.

The best part of the screenshots is that majority of them were made when Willan and Nizzar were on the whole velious 'what are the plans deal' pre-ban. That post of nizzar speaking about velious and main/alts were before Jizzar or Nizzar were even banned.

Don't take my word for it though, Let me go set my windows clock back 2 months or 10 years and give prof. Honestly am sickened by the fact people like you do this repeatedly and think you don't have a problem. You probably already have a folder full of a dirt on holocaust leadership/officers and plenty of other dirty stuff for when you go play WoW again and realize you aren't relevant to making the guild spin.

Everyone knows the real reason Jizzar was made and that was to kick you so you could stop fucking up an entire raid by AFKing or not showing up and having 30-40 people waiting on you. It should have been made sooner but SK's were tanking mostly for the period however considering all the stuff you have done on this server, I know you are the type of person who gets off on making an entire raid wait on you, getting spammed with tells by Nizzar and everyone else so you can feel important and needed for main tanking.
dont worry - nobody will
Old 03-26-2015, 10:00 PM
Banned

I see more proof from rettiwalk and sektors then u ever did of getting nizzar banned or nihilum disbanded at all. in fact that appears to be ALL of the proof, you did nothing.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Old 03-26-2015, 10:00 PM
Planar Protector

well, I think we can confirm that jupe's jimmies were rustled
Originally Posted by Derubael View Post
WIPE IT CLEAN ITS TERRIBLE
#elfpals discord
Old 03-26-2015, 10:05 PM
Fire Giant

Sooo when are you starting up Red Dawn again?
Old 03-26-2015, 10:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eslade [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
well, I think we can confirm that jupe's jimmies were rustled
I wasn't even in nihilum when it got disbanded, dont give a fuk just showin PROF heartbrand tryna take credit for something he clearly didnt do which was get nihilum disbanded. Sektor did it all himself 100% and the heart-brand thinks he can save all the fame for himself.
Old 03-26-2015, 10:41 PM
Planar Protector

Man this Jupe guy real rustled that Heartbrand esq. brought a great case before the judge and presented evidence from multiple pals that led to the conviction and death penalty of nizzar.
Old 03-26-2015, 10:45 PM
Planar Protector

Heartbrand, you do realise that everything that was stated as a counter argument came to fruition.

Server pop got nuked initially, RMT became worse and a new, but worse, Nihilum emerged.

Seriously u stuffed this server up good. Instead of leading another reputable guild like Red Dawn, you turned this server into a circle jerk for the pill poppers to trade drugs for pixels instead of working their way up a dkp list.

Congratulations.
Old 03-26-2015, 11:18 PM
Banned

sektroz did nothing but get himself busted for RMT and roll like rat to save his skin. it wasnt a noble effort or whatever az tards think it was.

and as a side note: it's no wonder p99 has a history of corrupt gms if you can have a casual sunday afternoon Skype chat with them.
Closed Thread