Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-01-2015, 02:04 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Default Dialports needs to be g kicked

This girl is the scum of the server. If you even ask her what she charges for a PL and mention that its double what everyone else charges, she rages at you talking all sorts of shit. I have spoken with multiple officers in Dial A Port, yet she's still in the guild. Kick this dumb bitch, no one wants her shitty PL's anyways. She's making your entire guild look like shit.
Old 04-01-2015, 02:14 PM
Planar Protector

So, if I read your post correctly ...
  1. You asked someone what they charged for PLing
  2. You didn't like the price they quoted, so you argued with them
  3. You felt this was justification for them being kicked out of their "guild" (although Dial-A-Port isn't exactly a normal guild)
  4. The guild officers disagreed with you
  5. You're now here venting to the world because someone dared to charge a price you didn't like, then got in to an argument with you over it, and their guild leaders wouldn't do what you told them to do.

Oh, and you just joined this forum this month and have only 3 posts, but you've managed to accumulate so much platinum that you want to pay someone to level your character for you ... nothing suspicious about that at all.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue or Green servers, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of platinum and/or gear! Send me a forum message for details.
Old 04-01-2015, 02:14 PM
Decaying Skeleton

I think you missed the point, wasnt asking for a PL. i have talked to her on multiple occasions on different toons and shes always a cunt. period
Old 04-01-2015, 02:18 PM
Decaying Skeleton

and officers have said theyve received multiple complaints.. all im saying is take action, her attitude is shit, shes a negative person.
Old 04-01-2015, 02:20 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryantwin28 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think you missed the point, wasnt asking for a PL. i have talked to her on multiple occasions on different toons and shes always a cunt. period
please go die in a tire fire, painfully
Old 04-01-2015, 02:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So, if I read your post correctly ...
  1. You asked someone what they charged for PLing
  2. You didn't like the price they quoted, so you argued with them
  3. You felt this was justification for them being kicked out of their "guild" (although Dial-A-Port isn't exactly a normal guild)
  4. The guild officers disagreed with you
  5. You're now here venting to the world because someone dared to charge a price you didn't like, then got in to an argument with you over it, and their guild leaders wouldn't do what you told them to do.

Oh, and you just joined this forum this month and have only 3 posts, but you've managed to accumulate so much platinum that you want to pay someone to level your character for you ... nothing suspicious about that at all.
6. Obvious troll is obvious.
7. Don't feed the trolls.
Old 04-01-2015, 02:24 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryantwin28 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That is my in game gf you're talking about bud, watch your mouth
Old 04-01-2015, 02:37 PM
Sarnak

Mynyin has the moral compass that should drive this server.
Old 04-01-2015, 02:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
and officers have said theyve received multiple complaints.. all im saying is take action, her attitude is shit, shes a negative person.
Bro, he doesn't give a shit about your girl. I mean fuck, he used to beat his own.
Old 04-01-2015, 02:51 PM
Sarnak

Lol. Who gets druid PL's anymore? What a whiny bitch.