Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-10-2015, 07:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sektor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
pras Sirken.

U FUX WIT SIRKEN U FUX WIT ME ELDERAN GO BUY ZADES OTHER TOONS AND GET MORE NAME CHANGES THANK YOU GOODBYE.
god damn you are a nerd
Old 04-10-2015, 07:33 PM
Banned

Love me some Sirk.

Kringe almost made my heart stop when he told me about what the holo niglets were trying to lobby for.

Sirken put all the concerns right to rest.

GRIEF ON
Old 04-10-2015, 07:34 PM
Planar Protector

Did he put it to rest in PMs? 'Cause he hasn't said shit here to put it to rest.
Old 04-10-2015, 07:47 PM
Banned

english is not lite's native language so u can forgive him 4 misunderstanding king sirken.
Old 04-10-2015, 08:10 PM
Planar Protector

my favorite part of this thread is when sirken referred to himself in the 3rd person

thats my favorite part.
Old 04-10-2015, 09:13 PM
Aviak

"Sirken told me that Nizzar could not lead the guild. I asked what if he was leading raids in TS. He told me that they did not care as long as he was not the GM or an officer in game. We went over many examples of this and it was clear that as long as Nizzar was not GM or an officer in game it was fine. He then brought Derubael into the conversion and explained his decision. Derubael was not happen, but Sirken was head GM. "

You need recordings at this server. Oh no, recordings will not help. Remember who desides here.
Old 04-10-2015, 09:46 PM
Planar Protector

I hope I get to just be like a spartan in Velious and sit there and kill Kringe and other noobs while other people farm me pixels.
Old 04-10-2015, 09:51 PM
Large Rat

Ayoooooo....... I came here to gather some server history but there's more drama in here then reality T.V. LOL
Old 04-10-2015, 09:51 PM
Planar Protector

I wish the braindead Sapphiay would stop posting. Literally the most retarded nutswinger on the forums.
Old 04-10-2015, 10:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
first of all, you dont have any info to get Sirken kicked off staff because Sirken hasnt done anything that would get him kicked off staff. Multiple servers, staffs, and projects over the last 7 years, and ive never been removed because my whistle is clean. people might not always agree with my methods or logic, but i dont break Staff Rules.

Secondly, im pretty sure that if you ask Kringe he will tell you that while we dont always agree on everything, ive never treated him unfairly.
Dear Sirken..

I have recordings of our conversation where you clearly stated that anything we said or did outside the game including team speak would never be held against us. That what we did outside the game was our business and never the staffs. After TS recordings and our private forums screen shots were used to get some of us banned I brought this up with Deru during my conversations with him.

When I explained this to Deru he wanted these recordings so he could "Get you removed from staff". That is what he said. I refuse to play that game. I would never do such a thing and called him a little cunt who was power hungry and go to fuck himself. That is when he went forward with the perm banning.

Sirken, we have talked a lot and I have ZERO problems with you. I think you do a thankless job that would drive most people crazy. You are wrong in this situation but I don't blame you, I really don't. I harbor no ill will towards anyone on red 99. Except Jeremy, hes a little bitch.

Closed Thread