Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-21-2015, 07:29 PM
Sarnak

Avoid licking the cebolla is my advice to you.
Old 04-21-2015, 07:30 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by citizen1080 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm working on a similar app that shows you a hot naked chick every time you enter a healthy meal...and a fatty every time you eat shit. Main roadblock at this point is keeping people honest instead of lying about meals and just fapping all day.
Fapping has gotta burn some calories so you're on the right track, encouraging people to exercise and shit
Old 04-22-2015, 07:23 AM
Banned

have you tried killing yourself?
Old 04-22-2015, 10:29 AM
Aviak

@Pookieson WTF man lol. No but the key to not getting fat when quitting smoking...is...having the right mind set. First off don't believe that quitting smoking will get you fat and have some confidence in yourself. Take personal responsibility and get your shit together (sometimes a good slap to the face helps). Second, control what goes in that pie hole, Eat more fruits and veggies instead of processed foods. Lastly, Exercise...and when I say this I don't mean intense Arnold arm workouts. What I mean is simple 3 days a week taking 20-30 minute jogs outside. Maybe lifting some weights replacing some of those days, nothing too complex. Don't be afraid to work out, just fucking slap yourself in the face and stop being a pussy, and do it because its good for you and you know it.

- I use to smoke 5 years and i quit 4 years ago. I never got fat.
Old 04-22-2015, 12:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rangerboy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
@Pookieson WTF man lol. No but the key to not getting fat when quitting smoking...is...having the right mind set. First off don't believe that quitting smoking will get you fat and have some confidence in yourself. Take personal responsibility and get your shit together (sometimes a good slap to the face helps). Second, control what goes in that pie hole, Eat more fruits and veggies instead of processed foods. Lastly, Exercise...and when I say this I don't mean intense Arnold arm workouts. What I mean is simple 3 days a week taking 20-30 minute jogs outside. Maybe lifting some weights replacing some of those days, nothing too complex. Don't be afraid to work out, just fucking slap yourself in the face and stop being a pussy, and do it because its good for you and you know it.

- I use to smoke 5 years and i quit 4 years ago. I never got fat.
Cuz u alrdy wuz fat
Old 04-22-2015, 11:21 PM
Aviak

Mind blown...
Old 04-23-2015, 04:02 AM
Banned

i would advise snorting aderol on an hourly basis, which will supplement the lack of stimulants in your worthless body and give you that extra umph of motivation you need because you have none and are literally a waste of air and other precious human resources without. maybe then you will contribute to this planet; fuck.
Old 04-23-2015, 07:04 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pookieson [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i would advise snorting aderol on an hourly basis, which will supplement the lack of stimulants in your worthless body and give you that extra umph of motivation you need because you have none and are literally a waste of air and other precious human resources without. maybe then you will contribute to this planet; fuck.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-23-2015, 10:07 AM
Banned

im giving him some much needed motivation.
Old 04-23-2015, 10:08 AM
Banned

the whole, break you down, you build your damn self up through hard work, theory
Closed Thread