Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 04-24-2015, 09:53 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pookieson [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
was looking but he only has the recent ones, he has removed the old stuff from his facebook lol and for good reason, hes an entirely different person. some good ol' will power can go a long way. he quit EQ, started working out and playing hockey, rides a street bike, raves, fucks bitches. changed his life completely, im proud of the fuck. ill see if i can get some before/afters from him.

and on his eq skillz, we were end game at the time on povar and xfered to maelin for better guild. he was #3 bard in game at one point. but those were his fatty days
Sounds like a douchebag.
Old 04-24-2015, 10:32 AM
Kobold

So being a fatty = good at eq skills?
Old 04-24-2015, 11:17 AM
Planar Protector

EQ skills = sitting there doing nothing waiting for a pop

Perfect for fat people who don't want to stand up.
Old 04-24-2015, 09:36 PM
Banned

Well its clear you can beat addiction. Might I suggest doing a bunch of cocaine? That'll be sure to get you back down to morbidly obese weight.
Old 04-25-2015, 09:03 PM
Sarnak

just bring back harnold.
Old 04-26-2015, 12:52 PM
Kobold

Ketogenic diet. Seriously.
Old 04-27-2015, 07:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exmo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ketogenic diet. Seriously.
lift for like 3-4 hours a day and eat whatever the fuck you want in stead of being miserable all the time eating only things that food would eat.
Old 05-02-2015, 08:45 PM
Planar Protector

Lron spotted - don't do it man... don't do it...

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-04-2015, 07:43 AM
Aviak

I'll qualify. I've done 5 full ironman. I quit smoking in 2008. Mostly mental motivation...sticking with it. I found the best way is pay up a race fee and start the program. Couch to 5k to start, or bike instead. DL my fitness pal. Purchase a small refrigerator and get the family on board. Buy fast food like apples and bananas. Eat fast food out once a week and enjoy the new life style. ATM I am training for Lake Stevens 70.3 in Aug. Good luck Bro...don't give up and when you fall dust yourself off and get back to it.
Old 05-06-2015, 06:59 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by buffmagnum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'll qualify. I've done 5 full ironman. I quit smoking in 2008. Mostly mental motivation...sticking with it. I found the best way is pay up a race fee and start the program. Couch to 5k to start, or bike instead. DL my fitness pal. Purchase a small refrigerator and get the family on board. Buy fast food like apples and bananas. Eat fast food out once a week and enjoy the new life style. ATM I am training for Lake Stevens 70.3 in Aug. Good luck Bro...don't give up and when you fall dust yourself off and get back to it.
Awesome man, thanks for the support.

Im taking questions for the next hour or so if you guys want to talk to the most famous person in P99 history.
Closed Thread