Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-12-2015, 02:04 AM
Fire Giant

Also, you and your friends are new and yet they already have a fungi to give you? Sounds like some RMT to me.

Blue
: Seniksin | Jarshale
Red: Sieg | Cazissa
Old 05-12-2015, 02:06 AM
Large Rat

ZzzZZzzZZz Trolls.......... isn't RMT he been on server for 2 years. Fun how you jump to conclusion so fast... just like this guy judging the fact that I belong to the server or not in half a second without knowing me.. or yall saying I got issues and don't know how to deal with peoples when first: You don't know me and Second YOU DONT KNOW ME.
Old 05-12-2015, 02:08 AM
Fire Giant

I know you just wrote a goddamn thesis about how you are jealous of other peoples' pixels.

Blue
: Seniksin | Jarshale
Red: Sieg | Cazissa
Old 05-12-2015, 02:09 AM
Sarnak

Sometimes all it takes is a couple bad experiences to sour someone's opinion of this server. I read the forums a bit before starting here so I knew to expect a few bad apples, and yeah I have come across some. The trick is not letting them ruin your time. Log off, play an alt. Move to a different zone. Find a new group. Let them have the camp, or that rare drop. Don't sweat it, it's only a game, and an old free version of one at that.

I compare it to going to Walmart. Sometimes I can get in and out of the checkout lane and parking lot with the stuff I came for without having to deal with some shithead.

Seriously though, I have encountered far and away more kind and generous players in game than I have greedy sumbitches that get called out in the forums. It's like not even close.
Old 05-12-2015, 02:11 AM
Sarnak

Isn't it weird when people try to troll and for whatever reason just end up calling everyone who responds a troll and then the thread dies? You gotta wait at least until page 10 before you call people trolls.
Old 05-12-2015, 02:12 AM
Large Rat

Default !!

I know you don't know how to read or you didn't take time to read or you read eyes wide shut.

Post wasn't about jealousy and pixel and if the only thing you remember about the post is the Pixel part ....... I don't know what to tell you [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-12-2015, 02:24 AM
Banned

It was tldr. That was the main issue I think.
Old 05-12-2015, 02:25 AM
Large Rat

Default I agree but...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadmantis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sometimes all it takes is a couple bad experiences to sour someone's opinion of this server. I read the forums a bit before starting here so I knew to expect a few bad apples, and yeah I have come across some. The trick is not letting them ruin your time. Log off, play an alt. Move to a different zone. Find a new group. Let them have the camp, or that rare drop. Don't sweat it, it's only a game, and an old free version of one at that.

I compare it to going to Walmart. Sometimes I can get in and out of the checkout lane and parking lot with the stuff I came for without having to deal with some shithead.

Seriously though, I have encountered far and away more kind and generous players in game than I have greedy sumbitches that get called out in the forums. It's like not even close.

Totally agree, but I've come across way to many bad experiences.. as much as there are nice players.. as much as there are bad players. But the bad players get away with it.. its what I don't like about it.

I remember on live server if you trained to many peoples or had bad attitude or ninja looted or ksed other peoples monster or stole camp or things like that the server just slowly started to ''ban'' you.

Nobody would group with the person, they would get kicked from the guild etc etc...
After a period of time when the player acted nice or with some peoples talking for him he would slowly but surely integrate the community/group/guild or whatsoever.

On this server players insult/troll/steal and they still get away with it.

I mean person in your group or in the zone or on the server work just as hard as you to kill those goblins or those frogs or those dragon or whatever you are camping. Logic would usually be.......... SHARE equally between all members? Well I never seen it happen on the server.

I understand high level want whatever low level item for his alt or to sell at the EC tunnel for some PP. But If a group of low level want to go camp to get xp + the item... give them a chance because there are thousand of place you can go to make pp or twink your alt.

I agree its just a game and its just items, but to many time I been grouped and I see a twink bein selfish and pulling from the camp my group is camping and when I talk to him about it he always act like he doesn't know the camp is camped.... but when did he ask for a CC? When did he check? He doesn't know or he just act as he doesn't know? So just because you can solo with ur twink it mean you can take xp from a group of 6 players?

And when 20 minutes later he's in my camp hiding in a corner pulling monsters secretly........? Hmmmmmmmmmmm really? O.o

And when I see group camping 2-3-4 camps at the same time and insulting others or fighting over it because one person wanna take one of the camp they are ''Clearing''

Its normal?? hmmmmmmm no I Don't think so. Its respectful? No I don't think so.

And the worst is... they get away with it.
Old 05-12-2015, 02:52 AM
Planar Protector

only bad players that get away with being bad and new are clerics.

Halloween 2015 event: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/23440971

PL service
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=313502
Old 05-12-2015, 02:54 AM
Planar Protector

try 2 be honest, get called a troll. I think this is someone's forum alt.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Halloween 2015 event: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/23440971

PL service
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=313502
Closed Thread