Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-20-2015, 07:58 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moregan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oops! I'm very sorry, Daaz47!

I had a doctor's appointment and then took a nap, and Eunomia worked late.

I can't erase from your memory those horrible things that this Necromancer did to you, but I can promise that we will be having an "all hands on deck" staff meeting later tonight to discuss plans for matching, if not exceeding, your refined standards of free-to-play volunteer emulator customer service.

While on the subject, if you have any other ideas for us about how we can improve our CSR response to meet your needs, please let us know here in this RnF thread.

But whatever you do, please, please please!!! Don't leave us!

YOU are the hero that Norrath needs!

/plea
Patronizing him really isn't going to do anything for the health of the server. The "we didn't have enough resources to respond in a timely manner" excuse is tired and old. It's also your problem, not his. If this guy was a TMO member on an alt, I bet Sirken would have shown up within seconds and death touched everybody at the ledge so that he was awarded with the camp.
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 05-20-2015, 08:23 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by waffel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who gets trained for 8 hours straight and never leaves? Who plays Everquest for 8 hours straight?
A hero does. That's who.
Old 05-20-2015, 08:29 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moregan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I can't erase from your memory those horrible things that this Necromancer did to you, but I can promise that we will be having an "all hands on deck" staff meeting later tonight to discuss plans for matching, if not exceeding, your refined standards of free-to-play volunteer emulator customer service.

While on the subject, if you have any other ideas for us about how we can improve our CSR response to meet your needs, please let us know here in this RnF thread.

/plea
have you tried riding a bicycle? kissing somebody you find attractive? these are very effective stress relievers in my experience
Old 05-20-2015, 08:35 AM
Banned

you could also turn to drugs. Not a very healthy option but at least then when you write posts like that people can be like "oh man that poor junkie, how sad" instead of "yikes"
Old 05-20-2015, 08:40 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Patronizing him really isn't going to do anything for the health of the server. The "we didn't have enough resources to respond in a timely manner" excuse is tired and old. It's also your problem, not his. If this guy was a TMO member on an alt, I bet Sirken would have shown up within seconds and death touched everybody at the ledge so that he was awarded with the camp.
so true. Every time i want orc1 gms show up and dt all those filthy newbs
Old 05-20-2015, 09:02 AM
Orc

Quote:

/plea
P1999 : where even the guides are douchebags.

That's somewhat classic I guess.
Old 05-20-2015, 09:04 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:

/plea
Welcome back, Amelinda.
Old 05-20-2015, 09:12 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:

/plea
Red as fuck, Moregan for red GM.
Old 05-20-2015, 09:18 AM
Planar Protector

Moregan is cool af. If someone is violating the rules by training you and a guide isn't online to resolve it, just log the fuck off until it's resolved. The volunteer staff are not robots, they have responsibilities outside of this game (job, kids, etc). Your sense of entitlement is fucking disturbing, take that shit to the progression server, you will fit right in. Have a nice day
Old 05-20-2015, 09:23 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itap [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Moregan is cool af.
if you really cared about him, you wouldn't be enabling his self-humiliation like this.
Closed Thread