Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-29-2015, 03:01 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnaros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Purse mad he is suspended , stupid hick
Post proof or it didnt happen fuckhead
U sound bitter, I'll be sure to send u a tell later on purse tonight so we can talk about your issues.
Old 05-29-2015, 03:04 PM
Banned

feels good I can log on and enjoy norrath
Old 05-29-2015, 03:07 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rednaros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
feels good I can log on and enjoy norrath
It's going to be hard for rellas and mutant to say that. Make sure to let them know daddy gasoline is sending them on a nice vacation. You nerds should stop violating LNS.
Old 05-29-2015, 03:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBiznessTZ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's going to be hard for rellas and mutant to say that. Make sure to let them know daddy gasoline is sending them on a nice vacation. You nerds should stop violating LNS.
ur pvp dominance as a 4 and 709 ranger dual wielding ykesha swords strikes fear into everyones hearts
Old 05-29-2015, 05:08 PM
Fire Giant

This is what you guys brought onto yourselves. I think it is great that Good guys is getting what they deserve. You're a guild full of traitors. It's a matter of time before yall end up splitting ways and the server is going to suffer for it. That's just on anyone who joined that abomination.
Old 05-29-2015, 05:12 PM
Fire Giant

Max you didn't have to disband Fresh. You didn't have to force 1/4 of the server into taking sides. But you did, and so did they.

If I could point to the ONE person that made GG possible it'd be you.
Old 05-29-2015, 05:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agatha [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As of late Good Guys has encountered many empire, many times losing, a few times winning. Good Guys has met and exceeded the expectations of the leadership of Good Guys many times over, within a week we have had about 5 dragons, constant leveling groups.

The leadership of Good Guys does however realize we are nowhere near empires strength and skill level, we are the 2nd guild on the server with a large gap to the 1st. We provide this server with an alternate choice of guilds that still have some success in the raid scene, without us the server would go back to its old stale self of the past 8 months.

And this is why i come here in public to ask for your help in curtailing certain guild members blatant cheating, exploiting, and LNS violations. Getting owned by 50 players 20 of them having AON's is no big deal, having you guys listen into our TS to come stomp out our small fear clears is no big deal, Good Guys has the resolve to deal with that. What can't and won't be tolerated is the constant cheating.

In the coming days the staff will be making you aware of the players that are part of the problem, I don't want to see people banned, suspended, I want to see a clean server, and to see the server grow and be healthy.

- with respect, Agatha
Hasn't this guild been around for like 1 week? Go negotiate with FoH.
Old 05-29-2015, 05:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gardur [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Max you didn't have to disband Fresh. You didn't have to force 1/4 of the server into taking sides. But you did, and so did they.

DONT U FUCKING PUT THAT ON MAX.

UR A GOD DAMN MONSTER.
Old 05-29-2015, 05:17 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gardur [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

You're right I did make it possible. By spending the 8 months prior to that trying to make a guild for people to escape that sort of shit. You're all happy as can be playing without me so it really goes to show how much gratitude I got out of it.
Old 05-29-2015, 05:17 PM
Kobold

Quote:

Arthos-Paladin
Closed Thread