Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-10-2015, 07:58 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackFlash [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is a bug. Not classic.
Intra zone evacuation in WK always ported you near the qeynos hill zone line, not a bug...
Pethex (60 Magician) - Healicious Naggy/Vox Cleric (52 Cleric) - Wolfpaw (51 Druid) - Dealicious (42 Shadow Knight) - Mezochist (40 Enchanter) - Teknokyo (35 Monk) - Jeeflav (40 Shaman) - http://omni1999.com.
Old 06-10-2015, 08:14 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Little known fact:

When scribing spells, when you "pick up" a spell gem from your spell book, and have it on your cursor, instead an dragging and dropping it into one of your eight spell bar slots, you can hit Alt #, and if will scribe into the # slot (assuming it is open).

When boxing 3-4 characters, this was a godsend for rememing spells post wipe. Not that helpful here but it definitely does save time.

This why Alt Casting is superior to hotkeys and clicking, if you get used to doing it quickly when scribing, you'll do it quickly in combat too.

Be VERY Careful here. The Titanium client supports extra Gem slots through the Mnemonic Retention AA. It is possible to memorize a spell to the 9th Spell Gem slot by pressing Alt + 9 with a spell from your Spellbook on your cursor.
You can mem a spell to this 9th slot but you cannot cast from it (it immediately interrupts you). Which means if you mem a spell to that slot that you actually need to cast you will have to die to un-mem it.

If someone knows a command to un-mem spells PLEASE let me know. I've only done this once before and death was the only solution I found.
Old 06-10-2015, 08:56 AM
Planar Protector

I was recently convinced that lute helps with bard lull. An old dog learned a trick he should have known years ago.
Old 06-10-2015, 09:18 AM
Aviak

Putting an illusion on changes your corpses in zone to that race.
Old 06-10-2015, 10:12 AM
Kobold

I just recently learned... a bunch of new stuff by reading this thread!
Old 06-10-2015, 10:19 AM
Planar Protector

Other little known fact, that will destroy there magic of the game if Eratani reads it.

The "U" button is the default to replace a left mouse click in most instances (predominantly to open a locked door with a key on your cursor).

However the "U" button can also be used when trading. If you have a trade window open with a player, and you are turned facing them, and you put an item on your cursor, then push "U", it automatically places that item into an open slot in the trade window.

Should you be trading a large amount of items, like 10-20 spells at a time, open a trade, pick up item 1, hit U, pick up item 2, hit U, etc.

Saves a lot of time dragging and dropping them into item windows. Since you need to move your mouse far less.

So please - Stop the autofire trade accusations!
Last edited by Daldaen; 06-10-2015 at 10:22 AM..
Old 06-10-2015, 12:14 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

P99 is my first time playing a ranger(or druid) and didn't know harmony didn't require line of sight until lvl 29 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-10-2015, 12:24 PM
Kobold

I learned once you start raiding, all you do is sit around waiting for raid targets for dozens of hours.
Old 06-10-2015, 12:34 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Random favours done will be remembered and help you months (years?) down the line!
Karma and good will is a cyclical thing for sure. I've had several rez's, trade discounts, favors, etc from people telling me "you CR ported my character or picked them up somewhere crazy or buffed them, etc".
Bhear Ghrillz - Level 51 Druid - Dial A Port | Oggre - Level 44 Warrior | Revenance Vampirus - Level 40 Necromancer | Mottley Crue - Level 30 Rogue | Renovatio - Level 3 Cleric | Abradolf Lincler - Level 40 Cleric | Drowning - Level 35 Enchanter | Oradan Omnipotent - Level 57 Magician | Chubbz Zilla - Level 40 Monk - Scaled Brotherhood
Old 06-10-2015, 12:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by falkun [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was recently convinced that lute helps with bard lull. An old dog learned a trick he should have known years ago.
How did you test this?
Closed Thread