Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-13-2015, 04:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiteberry [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You having fun shitting over people? For 1 I'm not autistic, I have a higher than normal IQ for my age group and can easily outsmart you in a number of cognitive functions, And sure you have me there.. I did get upset, only because the gaming partner ive had for the past 3 years IRL / In game passed away and for a slanderous reason you got the account I was keeping as a keepsake because it was really the last thing in game I had left to remember him by banned. You also proceeded to disrespect the thread about his passing and troll me about it. Plenty more where that came from, and also... Your a horrible liar, here's proof, and I saved you a bit of decency and blanked out your IP / complete login server ID so that way I can comply with the EULA of P99

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All that shows is that I logged into the test server, You know when we tested mobs.

Show me the proof I'm hacking your website or what ever you think.
Old 06-13-2015, 04:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by yeaboykk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
IP logs from the TMO test server and TMO teamspeak (while you were talking), matched with the account you registered as "Corova" along with other server logs don't lie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Your VPN use aside, your standard ip address currently has 525 unique page hits (mostly refreshing the forum home page after an expired session). Your level of immersion is too real. Just putting that out there for everyone who wonders what kind of person you are irl. Just a website admin doing my job [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Back to ignoring Tiggles and his disturbing behavior.

For everyone who has contributed to this thread in a constructive manner, whether or not you agree with our position, I thank you. Look forward to playing along side you guys on the server! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

-Yeaboy

Yeaboy makes up shit all the time. He was going around TS one time telling people I'm recording conversations. Never have... and not sure why I would have been,

Definitely Psycho
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 06-13-2015, 05:00 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm glad you took the time out of your life to share that with the rest of us. Heaven forbid that I would be half as pathetic as you.
Lol now everyone is calling you out. Its ok neckbeard, the nerd rage is strong in you. Geek.
Old 06-13-2015, 05:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiteberry [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You having fun shitting over people? For 1 I'm not autistic, I have a higher than normal IQ for my age group and can easily outsmart you in a number of cognitive functions,
This should be someones signature!
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 06-13-2015, 05:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeaboy makes up shit all the time. He was going around TS one time telling people I'm recording conversations. Never have... and not sure why I would have been,

Definitely Psycho
Maybe he meant you should record conversations?
Old 06-13-2015, 05:28 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All that shows is that I logged into the test server, You know when we tested mobs.

Show me the proof I'm hacking your website or what ever you think.
Correct, BUT,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've been on the practice server a total of one time
This here SS shows 4 logins and the last one the 25th of May..
Maybe you should learn to be more accurate when you are slamming your face against the keyboard and expecting people to fall for your unbelievably stupid bull shit.
Fenugreek Alchemist - Oracle

Old 06-13-2015, 05:40 PM
Aviak

This thread definitely belongs in RnF.
Old 06-13-2015, 05:47 PM
Kobold

Well I always despised TMO, but since you have new tags my memory of all the shady shit you've ever done to me is magically wiped clear. Poor TMO has been victimized too long!!! /s
Old 06-13-2015, 06:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by chipz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol now everyone is calling you out. Its ok neckbeard, the nerd rage is strong in you. Geek.
Oh shit, a bunch of nobodies who have never formally met me have some preconceived notion that I'm some kind of nekbeard nerd rage geek. Woe is me!

That's the kind of shit that makes you look stupid.

Good riddance.
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 06-13-2015, 06:19 PM
Banned

Thomas is this the attention your daddy never gave you?
Closed Thread