Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-15-2015, 10:38 PM
Banned

sorry I must have misunderstood your point in posting about a january thing

what was your point?
Old 06-16-2015, 12:49 AM
Banned

not sure "this article is from january" is as solid a comeback as you seem to think friend
Old 06-16-2015, 03:39 AM
Banned

Yes Alex, I'll take "Threads That Make Ben Affleck Uncomfortable" for 500 please.
Old 06-16-2015, 03:47 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Champion_Standing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't know where you get the idea that the white community has become increasingly racist lately. I think right now white Americans are the more accepting of black racists than we have ever been. I'm not going to compile a list of black public figures that have made outrageously racist statements in the past year or so, but there have been plenty and have few if any have faced any serious consequences for their behavior. This very well may increase racism among white people over time, but right now...I really don't see it.

The sad truth is that when a lot of people talk about "equality" they are really craving a role reversal, not just in terms of race but in a lot of areas.

But we don't even have an honest perception of what racism is in this country anymore. Anyone in the media is scared shitless to talk about it honestly because of that, so we default to people who have made themselves rich exploiting the very people they claim to be fighting for. The first people to scream racism so they can start cashing checks from CNN interviews.

It's a really fuckin sad situation.
Excellent post.
Old 06-16-2015, 03:48 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennewi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes Alex, I'll take "Threads That Make Ben Affleck Uncomfortable" for 500 please.
lol
Old 06-16-2015, 03:54 AM
Sarnak

Anime sissy has anecdotal evidence, rational normal people have actual overwhelming evidence. zzzzzzz you people are tragic.
Old 06-16-2015, 05:07 AM
Planar Protector

http://youtu.be/32OX1E59nA8
Old 06-16-2015, 08:03 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why is he talking like that?
Old 06-16-2015, 11:50 AM
Planar Protector

Good to see that secularism and scientific advancement have solved the age old issues of racism and social inequality.
Old 06-16-2015, 07:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by dafier [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Here's a good one!

I was born without a race card. Which ethnicity am I?
Apparently you can choose your own.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Champion_Standing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't know where you get the idea that the white community has become increasingly racist lately. I think right now white Americans are the more accepting of black racists than we have ever been. I'm not going to compile a list of black public figures that have made outrageously racist statements in the past year or so, but there have been plenty and have few if any have faced any serious consequences for their behavior. This very well may increase racism among white people over time, but right now...I really don't see it.

The sad truth is that when a lot of people talk about "equality" they are really craving a role reversal, not just in terms of race but in a lot of areas.

But we don't even have an honest perception of what racism is in this country anymore. Anyone in the media is scared shitless to talk about it honestly because of that, so we default to people who have made themselves rich exploiting the very people they claim to be fighting for. The first people to scream racism so they can start cashing checks from CNN interviews.

It's a really fuckin sad situation.
It's beginning. People are starting to get sick of certain black people being able to say racist things while whites are the ones accused of racism all the time.

I'm not saying it's prevalent, and I did say they aren't saying anything in public, but there's an undercurrent now that wasn't there a few years ago.
Last edited by MrSparkle001; 06-16-2015 at 07:31 PM..
Closed Thread