Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-20-2010, 07:27 PM
Fire Giant

My account was banned also and I have no clue as to why, I logged in Weds night and did some porting from ec for about an hour, didnt play all day thursday then went to log in on friday and said my account was banned. I have since posted in the petition thread and no reply since posting on friday. =(
Old 12-20-2010, 07:33 PM
Aviak

Send a message via MSN to Olacaten

Quote:
Originally Posted by srgraham69 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My account was banned also and I have no clue as to why, I logged in Weds night and did some porting from ec for about an hour, didnt play all day thursday then went to log in on friday and said my account was banned. I have since posted in the petition thread and no reply since posting on friday. =(
Lol thats why ez server is starting to catch up to p99, why because of shit like this to good ppl, u know why your banned? because ur not a dick hehe
Old 12-20-2010, 07:35 PM
Kobold

I was there as well, you were banned for training. dunno if you did it or not, but thats what was said in ooc.
Old 12-20-2010, 07:38 PM
Aviak

Send a message via MSN to Olacaten

Quote:
Originally Posted by eisenfaust [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was there as well, you were banned for training. dunno if you did it or not, but thats what was said in ooc.
what they dont understand is that train happen! they do...sont ppl do it for fun and other do it because of adds, SHIT HAPPENDS when the world figures that out there will be peace.
Old 12-20-2010, 07:52 PM
Large Rat

This is completely absurd. I am a level 13 shaman, and was grouped with a higher level shaman who offered to invis low level players to be safe from the trains. I was invisible and sitting with the crowd when I was suddenly disconnected. It was immediately after I said, "Hobby is here" in general chat. Could that have somehow signified to him that I was a trainer? I hope to get this resolved. Please check all of the logs and server information. It will show that I did not have any part whatsoever in such childish behavior. I was actually killed multiple times in EC from the guard trains. I have had nothing but an amazing experience thus far since I have started on the server last week, and all the great memories from a decade ago are there again. Anyone else who was there that saw me please vouch for me here. Thank you everyone.
Old 12-20-2010, 07:54 PM
Fire Giant

You're going to want to post here:

http://www.project1999.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=25

Posting in public to dispute or just question a decision just makes them angry.
Old 12-20-2010, 07:56 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boogaboo
This is completely absurd. I am a level 13 shaman, and was grouped with a higher level shaman who offered to invis low level players to be safe from the trains. I was invisible and sitting with the crowd when I was suddenly disconnected. It was immediately after I said, "Hobby is here" in general chat. Could that have somehow signified to him that I was a trainer? I hope to get this resolved. Please check all of the logs and server information. It will show that I did not have any part whatsoever in such childish behavior. I was actually killed multiple times in EC from the guard trains. I have had nothing but an amazing experience thus far since I have started on the server last week, and all the great memories from a decade ago are there again. Anyone else who was there that saw me please vouch for me here. Thank you everyone.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shannacore [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Regardless, inquire about this in the Petition / Exploit forum.
Old 12-20-2010, 07:57 PM
Large Rat

Ahh thank you. I will petition to that thread.
Old 12-20-2010, 08:47 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olacaten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol thats why ez server is starting to catch up to p99, why because of shit like this to good ppl, u know why your banned? because ur not a dick hehe
Ez server is not catching up at all...guess what half the server is boxed.

@OP: Starting an r&f thread about this wont get you anywhere.
Closed Thread