Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-01-2015, 04:58 PM
Banned

I know durable was a bad guy, or allegedly was, but then again if he was a bad guy here that probably makes him a normal upstanding citizen everywhere else.

anyway, that dude was super cool to me and i miss his antics. he once made me so large in EC that iw as taller than the trees.. unfortunately I was encumbered and after like his 10th... whatever the command that is the oposite of shrink is, i exploded for 32k damage.

miss that guy and his voice that sounds like chris from family guy.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-01-2015, 04:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by iruinedyourday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I know durable was a bad guy, or allegedly was, but then again if he was a bad guy here that probably makes him a normal upstanding citizen everywhere else.

anyway, that dude was super cool to me and i miss his antics. he once made me so large in EC that iw as taller than the trees.. unfortunately I was encumbered and after like his 10th... whatever the command that is the oposite of shrink is, i exploded for 32k damage.

he banned peoples accounts and...then something
Old 07-01-2015, 05:00 PM
Banned

Uthgard? lol

Probably the worst case of power tripping ive seen in amateur boxin

After i asked him why this name was changed, but this guy here with a rule-breaking name is taking screenshots that is getting posted on the forums by the same GM that changed some rule-breaking name, doesnt that give GMing a corrupt cop flavor.

Bam, banned, threw away the key. Not a single infraction on that account, plus i put in some time helping Rogean dev red when we were doing CTF in that sky zone. Also had helped rogean test some chat commands. None of that mattered, he refused to unban a character that took 6 months of grinding to get him where he was. Swore id never play on red if uthgard was GMing there.

Nilbog is my fave, cuz hes the closest to a red dev we have
Last edited by Tradesonred; 07-01-2015 at 05:08 PM..
Old 07-01-2015, 05:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tapatio [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
trick question feels like a troll

move to rnf
hi anonymous spice troll
Old 07-01-2015, 05:10 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by iruinedyourday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Not alleged the night Derubael was removed guess who Sirken skype chatted with immediately to tell everything too. none other than his boyhood pal Gongshow...

Sirk you really should pick more discreet friends to entrust with staff secrets.
Old 07-01-2015, 05:14 PM
Banned

its been a rough patch for RnF bannings around here.. u'd think this was OOC except u get banned for who you are not what you say
Old 07-02-2015, 10:28 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoliPops [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Brad Mcquaid
thanks.

Durabell was goog 2
Old 07-02-2015, 10:33 AM
Banned

Old 07-02-2015, 10:39 AM
Banned

Old 07-02-2015, 11:38 AM
Planar Protector

I'd say Sirken.

I think he says some dumb shit here and there but at least he tolerates red for the way it is and does what he can.

All other staff we've gotten tries to change us, fuck off your not my dad!
Closed Thread