Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

View Poll Results: Do you read Syft posts
Yes I love them 50 34.48%
He has a mental illness I skip them 95 65.52%
Voters: 145. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 07-01-2015, 04:49 PM
Banned

I like to read syfts tears when I make him plug and gate from his night off at Togo's.
Old 07-01-2015, 05:06 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by iruinedyourday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I like to read syfts tears when I make him plug and gate from his night off at Togo's.
Got proof? Because that shit never happened.
Old 07-01-2015, 05:07 PM
Planar Protector

love making Syft plug.
Originally Posted by Derubael View Post
WIPE IT CLEAN ITS TERRIBLE
#elfpals discord
Old 07-01-2015, 05:12 PM
Banned

He usually just gates when I enter the zone.
Old 07-01-2015, 05:15 PM
Fire Giant

Always a lot of shit talking on forums...then I enter zone and it gets so quiet I can hear a mouse fart.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-01-2015, 05:39 PM
Banned

So sad to see this dude try to lie on the internet to strangers to gain some sort of validation with his PvP skills even though in reality he plugs and dies to everyone.

Coming up with conspiracy theories that everyone on these forums are lying. Ever stop to think that everyone else is right and it isn't a coincidence half the population has you on ignore because they are tired of your lies?
Old 07-01-2015, 05:47 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippoNipple [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So sad to see this dude try to lie on the internet to strangers to gain some sort of validation with his PvP skills even though in reality he plugs and dies to everyone.

Coming up with conspiracy theories that everyone on these forums are lying. Ever stop to think that everyone else is right and it isn't a coincidence half the population has you on ignore because they are tired of your lies?
Yet not single screenshot or fraps of me losing all these fights, odd isn't it considering there are hate threads about me 3-4 times a week and no one is ever able to catch these asswhoopings I receive all the time.

Such a lack of evidence one might think you are absolutely full of shit. And if i'm sooo terrible at PvP why won't you duel my lvl 55 vs one of your 60's.
Old 07-01-2015, 05:48 PM
Planar Protector

So much effort being put into this thread it makes me tired just reading it. Good luck guys.
Old 07-01-2015, 05:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syft-X [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yet not single screenshot or fraps of me losing all these fights, odd isn't it considering there are hate threads about me 3-4 times a week and no one is ever able to catch these asswhoopings I receive all the time.

Such a lack of evidence one might think you are absolutely full of shit. And if i'm sooo terrible at PvP why won't you duel my lvl 55 vs one of your 60's.
Weren't you in last place on the leadeboards? People are tired of your excuses. Everyone gets tired of hearing your claims that everyone else hacks, your class balance or GMs being against you. Did it ever cross your mind that you just aren't as good as the other players on this server? You should go to blue and /duel people so you can have your controlled 1v1 you pretend to want so bad.
Old 07-01-2015, 06:10 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippoNipple [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Weren't you in last place on the leadeboards? People are tired of your excuses. Everyone gets tired of hearing your claims that everyone else hacks, your class balance or GMs being against you. Did it ever cross your mind that you just aren't as good as the other players on this server? You should go to blue and /duel people so you can have your controlled 1v1 you pretend to want so bad.
Now I'm in last place lmfao this fucking guy is losing his mind.