Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 07-07-2015, 01:51 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrxBRAH [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Played Amaze (druid) in CFu and later switched to a monk (Fame) in RoV and VF near the end of my playing days.
Ah, Fame. I know you, don't i? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-07-2015, 01:55 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naxy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ah, Fame. I know you, don't i? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I do recall the name [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-07-2015, 03:30 PM
Skeleton

Smile

Hey! Several familiar names (Hiya Bulb!) Kinda nutty [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I played as Tiggwindee (cleric) and Cresh Enddo (bard) in Legion of Valor, Veeshan's Fury, then finally Draels'tai on BB

Husband and I JUST installed p99 this weekend, and now we are trying to figure out the best way to get a barb shammy and a human monk together to level up from the get-go.
Old 07-07-2015, 03:38 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chai [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey! Several familiar names (Hiya Bulb!) Kinda nutty [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I played as Tiggwindee (cleric) and Cresh Enddo (bard) in Legion of Valor, Veeshan's Fury, then finally Draels'tai on BB

Husband and I JUST installed p99 this weekend, and now we are trying to figure out the best way to get a barb shammy and a human monk together to level up from the get-go.
Cresh Enddo, this is like a reunion! I am on Euro time these days, so may not see each other that often. But looking forward to it anyway.
Old 07-07-2015, 03:41 PM
Skeleton

Wooo NAXY! How fun [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I am PST, and imagine will only be on an hour or two in the evenings. I haven't even rolled my shaman yet (been on a druid at a whopping level 3) to get my feet wet again. I'll update when I have her named tonight so you can send me a tell if you get a chance!

Ya'll remember Tjalynn? I am still friends with him - my best buddy for 12 years that I have never actually met. I can't wait to tell him who I am bumping into here [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] And Woodchuk just sent me a reddit mail out of nowhere this weekend too
Last edited by Chai; 07-07-2015 at 03:51 PM..
Old 07-08-2015, 01:03 PM
Sarnak

Well hi there, Cresh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

And Tjalynn's name sounds familiar as well...
Old 07-31-2015, 12:47 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Ah just decided to start up on p1999 tonight, glad I found this thread. I played a necromancer named Lagmo in Veeshan's fury for a few years. Definitely remember bulbousaur, naxy and cresh.
Old 07-31-2015, 02:53 AM
Sarnak

Hi Lagmo!

Good to hear from you. So what is it going to be? A necro again?
Old 07-31-2015, 06:06 AM
Orc

Heh good to see a familiar VF member that plays here.

Also, someone started a Club Fu here on 99, sent them a tell but the dude ignored me.
Old 07-31-2015, 09:24 AM
Decaying Skeleton

I'm actually not entirely sure, I'm waiting on an ip exception to play with my fiance who has never played before. I think shes playing a shaman and I'm thinking about monk.
Closed Thread