Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 07-17-2015, 09:38 PM
Kobold

Default 22 IKS WAR

I've been trying to pull mobs around warsliks woods ever since i stopped kurns tower around 20's. Should I be grinding here or somewhere else? I mostly run solo sometimes with one friend. I also wanna know what gear to look out for, I got some items but only an item or two is actually nice for my char.
Old 07-17-2015, 11:17 PM
Kobold

You should be able to solo some of the lower con giants at the fort, but stay away from the evergreens if you don't have a healer. OT has some decent lower level stuff too, or there is an iksar camp if you follow the path beyond the giant fort leading up to OT that has three static mob spawns. You may still get xp from there and it will be an easy camp with the occasional goblin pathers attacking you it can get out of control if you're not alert and sitting in the way.
Old 07-18-2015, 07:15 AM
Planar Protector

The Sarnak Courier field near the windmill in Lake of Ill Omen gives passable solo xp and has the chance to drop a clicky invis vs animal ring that sells very well to charm classes.

Alternatively, if you want to stay in WW, head north from the FoB zone line and there is a camp of 3 iksar marauder/pariah at the cliff followed by 4 goblin battle masters which is gives a reasonable turn over of spawns.
Closed Thread