Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

View Poll Results: Do you think Luclin models should be an option for Project 1999?
I do not want Luclin models 554 66.75%
I want Luclin models. 276 33.25%
Voters: 830. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 02-11-2010, 10:03 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperial99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Niblig or whatever your stupid name is: is you being a selfish bastard really mean you are either to stupid to figure out how to enable new models on the server or does it just mean you want everyone to see you as the old model character. Either way its stupid as hell, if you want more people to enjoy their stay or even want people to play on this server at least give us the option of using or not using new models. The game itself is classic and great but not everyone likes the blockhead models.

When I read your statement of being a selfish bastard my thoughts of trying your server completely changed. I could care less of what kind of person you are, as long as you were interested in what people that play "your" server think. You need donations right? Why would i donate to this stupid piece of shit that won't give into a suggestion that neither hurts the game or anyone but instead could make everyone happy?

Niblig you sound like a dumb fuck and me, a few others i know for sure and probably several others i dont know about wont play on this server until you get your shit straight and stop being so "selfish" or stupid as it should be pointed out.
Come on, seriously? Is this the gratitude you give after receiving this free gift that has come from others hard work? Unlike these paid to play games that have to put up with customer remarks like this, I don't see that the people who freely give this should give a rat's hiney what you want or say. Believe me, this server being at the top of the emu list has everything to do on how well it runs and the game attempting to emulate classic EQ.
Old 02-11-2010, 10:35 PM
Kobold

If I was offering a service (free or otherwise) I'd poll to see what my customer wanted to see, which is exactly what he is doing. And it seems this issue is fairly one sided, just like the boxing issue, so I don't see the rule changing anytime soon.
Old 02-11-2010, 10:39 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Finawin

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperial99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yes everyone can win easily, if you enable the new models.

The players that like your blockhead models can use them and you wont see the new models.

The players that want the new style models that look way better than the old shitty ones could enable this option too if they wanted, and the blockhead players will still see them as blockhead models. But the new model player would see it as a new model.

HEY everyone wins, no one cries!! woot woot!!!

OH wait there is still the dumb fuck niblig who hasnt changed and these retards who think people shouldnt be given the option because they hated luclin arrggg! Gay....

Fix your shit, make everyone happy and lets get down on some old EQ

Leave, noob. No one likes you already and you aren't even in-game yet.
Old 02-12-2010, 11:51 AM
Project Manager

Quote:
Niblig or whatever your stupid name is: is you being a selfish bastard really mean you are either to stupid to figure out how to enable new models on the server or does it just mean you want everyone to see you as the old model character. Either way its stupid as hell, if you want more people to enjoy their stay or even want people to play on this server at least give us the option of using or not using new models. The game itself is classic and great but not everyone likes the blockhead models.

When I read your statement of being a selfish bastard my thoughts of trying your server completely changed. I could care less of what kind of person you are, as long as you were interested in what people that play "your" server think. You need donations right? Why would i donate to this stupid piece of shit that won't give into a suggestion that neither hurts the game or anyone but instead could make everyone happy?

Niblig you sound like a dumb fuck and me, a few others i know for sure and probably several others i dont know about wont play on this server until you get your shit straight and stop being so "selfish" or stupid as it should be pointed out.
This is too funny to delete.

In the event you were addressing me:

I work on classic features for a prekunark-velious server. I don't care what you personally think, either. I do care what the population thinks. Just like the thread BEFORE this one, my opinion on this was that if enough people wanted it, it might be considered. I don't owe you anything, so you can go ahead and stop waiting for that to change. *I* don't need donations, your peers do. Some of you try to hang that over our heads like a threat, seemingly unaware of what "donation" even means.

I spend my time working on fixing priority issues.. like game mechanics. If there comes a point in time where my priority is making Luclin models available for a fraction of the server, we are in good shape!

In the event there is a Niblig:

Please contact me and I will stop this guy from harassing you.
Old 02-12-2010, 12:32 PM
Orc

I really really disllike them.
Old 02-12-2010, 03:03 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilbog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In the event there is a Niblig:

Please contact me and I will stop this guy from harassing you.
Win.
Old 02-12-2010, 03:13 PM
Developer

Send a message via AIM to Aeolwind Send a message via MSN to Aeolwind Send a message via Yahoo to Aeolwind

Quote:
yes everyone can win easily, if you enable the new models.

The players that like your blockhead models can use them and you wont see the new models.

The players that want the new style models that look way better than the old shitty ones could enable this option too if they wanted, and the blockhead players will still see them as blockhead models. But the new model player would see it as a new model.

HEY everyone wins, no one cries!! woot woot!!!

OH wait there is still the dumb fuck niblig who hasnt changed and these retards who think people shouldnt be given the option because they hated luclin arrggg! Gay....

Fix your shit, make everyone happy and lets get down on some old EQ
Personal attacks get you everywhere in life. I'm absolutely certain it helps when negotiating the price of a car, house or other item. It must certainly help here as well.

This is the way we make the burgers here, if you don't like them, there are other places down the strip that make burgers different ways. We are not the Burger King of emulators.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilbog
If all the polls I have done up until now fully counted, you would be playing on some abomination of a PVP server with 2-10 boxing based on votes from people named xcm234nv and adfa234.
Old 02-12-2010, 11:07 PM
Banned

Not my prob if you can't take a good suggestion and implement it. I think you are just to stupid to figure out, Niblig you dumb fuck hahaha.

Why are you working on game mechanics? Thought the game/server was working fine? Actually dont answer this, i dont want to read your bullshit.

Donating is what people do when they find a good cause to donate towards. In this case, I will not donate to a dumbass piece of shit who won't implement something that would benefit all because he is a selfish bastard. Better yet, I wont donate to a selfish bastard...Little more clear for you? And yes you need donations, does your server produce real life money? I dont think so.

This is so petty, yet such a big issue. It could be fixed so easily, instead people are more worried about my word usage than the point im trying to get across. Why would there be so many threads and posts and people giving their 2 cents if it wasnt a big issue?

And no shit i havent started playing. I read some of the forums and started to understand how much of an immature piece of shit niblig is and decided to not even give it a try. Would rather play SoD, Shards of Dalaya. An oldschool EQ private server. Way more legit than this gay shit.

See how easy it is to drive people away when you are a selfish bastard? Oh well, its only a few people. Shouldnt hurt your peak numbers hahaha.
Old 02-12-2010, 11:29 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Wow, the irony [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-12-2010, 11:32 PM
Project Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperial99
Not my prob if you can't take a good suggestion and implement it. I think you are just to stupid to figure out, Niblig you dumb fuck hahaha.

Why are you working on game mechanics? Thought the game/server was working fine? Actually dont answer this, i dont want to read your bullshit.

Donating is what people do when they find a good cause to donate towards. In this case, I will not donate to a dumbass piece of shit who won't implement something that would benefit all because he is a selfish bastard. Better yet, I wont donate to a selfish bastard...Little more clear for you? And yes you need donations, does your server produce real life money? I dont think so.

This is so petty, yet such a big issue. It could be fixed so easily, instead people are more worried about my word usage than the point im trying to get across. Why would there be so many threads and posts and people giving their 2 cents if it wasnt a big issue?

And no shit i havent started playing. I read some of the forums and started to understand how much of an immature piece of shit niblig is and decided to not even give it a try. Would rather play SoD, Shards of Dalaya. An oldschool EQ private server. Way more legit than this gay shit.

See how easy it is to drive people away when you are a selfish bastard? Oh well, its only a few people. Shouldnt hurt your peak numbers hahaha.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by nilbog; 02-12-2010 at 11:39 PM..
Closed Thread