Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-27-2015, 06:09 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelendil_Arclight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
An old buddy of mine from TMO who, like the addict that he is, still reads these forums after all these years tipped me off that this thread was going on (I've since moved on to founding my own guild for the upcoming game, "Star Citizen" by Chris Roberts (still in alpha but looks incredible). Just shows you how much staying power RnF has, even still.

And its great to see some of the old faces still around from TMO, so really this is more about saying hi to all of you guys who I shared the glory days with back when we were all getting our epics for the first time when they were released. Not to mention successfully raiding VP even while being consistently trained by TR/BDA etc. I will never forget those days. Particularly the time that Zeelot, Darkdeath and Loly discovered that elevated platform from which Amelinda later forbade us from using. When I was summoned up there for the first time it was something so epic and innovative It beggars description.

Anyway, as to the whole integrity issue, its kind of hard to offer up forgiveness without knowing you more. What I mean is, what value is that forgiveness if the underlying value of the relationship itself is so shallow?

On a superficial level, it doesn't bother me much... I had a fun time AE'ing with you and what you did is certainly a breach of implied trust. But honestly, I would never trust anyone with anything that I truly value without completely knowing them backwards and front. And in this you can see that I trusted you enough to allow you to log Helki, even though he was epic'd and had some amazing alt gear from Kelendil.

So, all I can honestly offer you man is a word of warning that relationships, be they in real life, or in game, take work, trust, and time to foster. Seek forgiveness not from me, but from my guildies in TMO who took the time out of their lives to help Kelendil obtain some of the items that I later transferred to Helki, which you then may have sold.

I think you should also forgive yourself, if you are able to do so. Look inside and take account of who you are and who you want to be, and become a better person, a better player in these games we waste so much time on. As we go forward in these virtual wolds, we see that sometimes the relationships we build in them become strong enough such that they resonate for years, even. So this should impress upon you that even in games, trust and friendship are still valuable commodities. Try to do better in the future.
Cringe
Old 07-27-2015, 06:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by indiscriminate_hater [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol. the man did his time. the dirty accounts are banned. i'd be glad to hang/group/guild with him, he's a better player than most of you idiots
Quote:
Originally Posted by Autotune View Post
Dance puppets dance.
Old 07-27-2015, 06:54 PM
Planar Protector

sad to see tecmos rmter, guy was cool as fuck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Autotune View Post
Dance puppets dance.
Old 07-27-2015, 07:15 PM
Planar Protector

It's not like he had to give the money back.

Blue
Tofusin - 60 Monk <BDA>
Shiroe - 60 Enchanter
Manowarr - 60 Druid
Old 07-28-2015, 12:45 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uuruk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cringe
wp
Old 07-28-2015, 12:46 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecmos Deception [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A-Team. The company was good in both guilds (except for sentenza), but I was doing content when I was in A-Team that was more fun for me personally.
I dont think I've ever addressed you in any way, lol. Barely know any of your char!
Old 07-28-2015, 01:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by TanDemain [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A-Team represent. Nice story Tecmos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] was a good read.
Im even still tagged!
Old 07-28-2015, 05:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bilbik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dude reads like a sociopath's diary. Admits to being a total piece of shit over multiple years, real money transfers, stripping friends characters, and then acts like writing a paragraph absolves him of being a shitty human being....and then starts advertising his neckbeards stream.

Why is this guy allowed to play here?
Old 07-28-2015, 06:12 PM
Planar Protector

^
Old 07-28-2015, 10:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischsemmel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If nothing else, hopefully I'm not too ancient of history that R&F doesn't appreciate this thread.
Think visceral bought fisch from sloan. You're one of them now!
Closed Thread