Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2015, 07:11 AM
Kobold

Lightbulb Estimated Down Time?

Anyone know?
Old 08-01-2015, 07:18 AM
Aviak

Yeah, would love to know, since it's 2PM here right now - prime time for some leveling. I hope they're not going to keep the servers down until evening US time when they plan on having those GM events.
Old 08-01-2015, 07:22 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeoz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah, would love to know, since it's 2PM here right now - prime time for some leveling. I hope they're not going to keep the servers down until evening US time when they plan on having those GM events.

Would you rather velious or not? Seriously? Quit complaining, it shouldve been obvious that there would be downtime... It's a whole new expansion...
Old 08-01-2015, 07:23 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

me for my part wont complain.
They should take the time thats needed.
Just an announcement for an eta when it comes back up again would be nice.
Old 08-01-2015, 07:26 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Id like to know lol started playing for the first time last night I log on and and system msg server going down in 13 minutes .... anywho cant wait to get back on [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-01-2015, 07:31 AM
Decaying Skeleton

I picked a great time to notice the updated v37 files, forget that OS X's Finder blows so you have to hold down 'option' when dragging the Resources folder over or it doesn't even give the option to merge, just 'replace' which does not behave sanely like in Windows or Linux and eats any files that aren't in the source folder. Luckily that 3+ GB in ISOs arrives in just several minutes here, but I still had to go through a full install which i've never done for P99 (always just snag the files from my brother)
Old 08-01-2015, 07:31 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadlyReza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Would you rather velious or not? Seriously? Quit complaining, it shouldve been obvious that there would be downtime... It's a whole new expansion...
Hmm, well, I'm not sure how you equate me hoping something happens with complaining, but alright. Downtime is fine, but like I said, if they plan on keeping the servers down the whole day, I'd like to know, so I don't have to keep checking.
Old 08-01-2015, 07:33 AM
Planar Protector

This is it. DBG shut us down.

We're out.
Old 08-01-2015, 07:37 AM
Planar Protector

With Kunark for me, it came up at afternoon time. I am mountain central time here.
Old 08-01-2015, 07:38 AM
Aviak

They can't predict this kind of thing. Especially when stress testing comes around. It is what it is. Go play Witcher 3.
Closed Thread