Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Bugs

Old 08-06-2015, 11:06 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chamse [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is redic. im level 54*, and quite dependend on splurt.
Old 08-07-2015, 06:40 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uteunayr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yup, this is happening. But because we can't delete spells anymore, I can't test whether or not it is just because the old ones are fucked up, and new ones are fine.

If anyone out there has any spells they have not memorized, you can delete spells in the following way:

Right click the spell you want to delete. Find an empty slot. Begin memorizing a new spell to that slot, and then right click it. When the spell finishes scribing, it will override the moved spell, deleting it from your spellbook.

If someone can do that, and then attempt to rescribe Splurt, we can know if it is a problem with all Splurt, or just ones that were already scribed through the patch (but not new instances of it).
I'm a 51 necro that previously purchased the spell but never scribed it into my spellbook. I went to do it today and it says "Your class can never use the Spell: Splurt". The description of the scroll also reads incorrectly saying that it's a level 255, 1 hand blunt skill which costs 0 mana. Hopefully this gets fixed soon!
Old 08-09-2015, 03:28 AM
Kobold

Hoping this is fixed when server is down.