Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-12-2015, 02:07 AM
Banned

Can someone explain to me why everybody seems to think the solution to the problem of an extremely underpopulated PvP server is to make another PvP server? I'm not a mathematician but 2 + 2 = two pvp servers will have less players on each than 1 pvp server.
Last edited by jcr4990; 08-12-2015 at 02:24 AM..
Old 08-12-2015, 03:12 AM
Banned

1/2 the number of cheating assholes is a good dilution. I think what we need is 4 to 5 PVP servers so that Slathar can play on all of them.
Old 08-12-2015, 04:26 AM
Planar Protector

This server is fairly toxic. New server would be new, JCR. A lot of bluebies would come to start a new server because blue is so crowded and they want to experience classic era.
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 08-12-2015, 05:11 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sriracha [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think what we need is 4 to 5 PVP servers so that Slathar can play on all of them.
Old 08-12-2015, 05:21 AM
Fire Giant

new red server is a solution for blue also. i dont understand the logic behind not wanting to have a fresh start now that guards are functioning, youve learnt from exp loss etc etc. Is not that hard to understand a fresh start is what we need, but there must be money or something behind all this to not happen, i dont understand the devs keep saying what would change? it would change everything omg
Old 08-12-2015, 11:16 AM
Planar Protector

No talking about corruption you will get banned.

But yeah, it would change everything and with ultra high pop blue we would get a lot of immigrants to pvp because of how beautiful new servers are.

Also the new server should release with staged level progression so no one can bum rush to 50...so the server can start more smoothly ans at least for a little while we see a lot of low level pvp action.
Lost but not forgotten.
Last edited by Gustoo; 08-12-2015 at 11:41 AM..
Old 08-12-2015, 11:29 AM
Fire Giant

Send a message via AIM to Laugher

Seems to me if Re-99 came out with a livelike timeline/sim patch system +pvp you'd see blue and red playing because classic/timeline/pvp.

To take it a step further if you then gave people the option of which permanent 99 server (blue/red) they wanted to retire the char to at the end of the server's run I would think you could see 600+ for at least a few days.
Old 08-12-2015, 11:29 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGONBAIT [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
new red server is a solution for blue also. i dont understand the logic behind not wanting to have a fresh start now that guards are functioning, youve learnt from exp loss etc etc. Is not that hard to understand a fresh start is what we need, but there must be money or something behind all this to not happen, i dont understand the devs keep saying what would change? it would change everything omg
the only people who would benefit from a server wipe are people who put absolutely zero effort into their characters and accomplished nothing
Old 08-12-2015, 11:43 AM
Planar Protector

People aren't asking for wipe just a new server. The guys who like to one guild all content will still have red 99 with its softy full item retention ruleset.
Lost but not forgotten.
Last edited by Gustoo; 08-12-2015 at 11:48 AM..
Old 08-12-2015, 12:06 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
People aren't asking for wipe just a new server. The guys who like to one guild all content will still have red 99 with its softy full item retention ruleset.
EVERY FFA server will boil down to a 1 guild rules them all. Teams, and hard coded teams (so you can AOE) is the only way to prevent it.
Closed Thread