Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-16-2015, 05:49 PM
Fire Giant

Sounds like you're bitter for getting beat down by my monk with nothing but straight fists.

Lawl
Old 08-16-2015, 05:51 PM
Sarnak

Glad this happened to someone guilded with OOR KSing trash like Pixielol. Guess it finally came back around. Good to see I'm surrounded by white knights.
Old 08-16-2015, 05:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troubled [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Glad this happened to someone guilded with OOR KSing trash like Pixielol. Guess it finally came back around. Good to see I'm surrounded by white knights.
Fandango currently banned for 28 days lol
Old 08-16-2015, 06:02 PM
Banned

I can't believe Colgate and Gongshow allow this type of behavior from their members. This is fuckin sickening. Griefing off new players for "the lulz".

These guys always talk a big game about server health, make a statement and BOOT Fandango.

Please visit my thread: http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=207163
Last edited by HarrisonDeliSlicer; 08-16-2015 at 06:06 PM..
Old 08-16-2015, 06:07 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarrisonDeliSlicer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I can't believe Colgate and Gongshow allow this type of behavior from their members. This is fuckin sickening. Griefing off new players for "the lulz".

These guys always talk a big game about server health, make a statement and BOOT Fandango.

Please visit my thread: http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=207163
ill sign that petition.
Old 08-16-2015, 06:45 PM
Banned

Why in the fuck would I care about Slosh?

Maybe if they didn't train faydedar into the monk GM multiple times a year just to grief other small guilds I would feel sorry for this dipshit and his maggot guild.
Old 08-16-2015, 06:54 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey VII [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Maybe if they didn't train faydedar into the monk GM multiple times a year just to grief other small guilds I would feel sorry for this dipshit and his maggot guild.
Lol nerd rage, nothing compared to what empire did on a daily basis in kunark with "competition"
Old 08-16-2015, 06:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Efwan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol nerd rage, nothing compared to what empire did on a daily basis in kunark with "competition"
yeah because I don't care about faydedar

they are sore losers
Old 08-16-2015, 06:58 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey VII [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

ROFL what? This has to be a troll right? I don't know this Casey guy but I like to give people the benefit of the doubt so I'll respond anyway.

Slosh accidentally got Fay killed by the monk GM one time (trust me we would have rather killed it). We've killed it a few times but never trained it again after we learned where it paths and where to pull it to.
Old 08-16-2015, 07:00 PM
Fire Giant

He's just trolling, literally has no idea what he's talking about. Nerd rage at its finest