Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-22-2015, 07:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zulzephur - Tarew Marr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're funny. And most people believe in God... need I say more?

Like I said, I do not know for fact; I clearly stated that. I would like to be proven wrong, but the scales lean way more towards that we helped them take down our own buildings; killing thousands of our own people sadly.

And what happened to the pentagon? A plane hit that building they said? If you believe that, then of course you will believe that 9/11 was done by terrorists.
The part where you criticize theists for having faith/belief seems to conflict with the part where you yourself have faith/belief.

Like why even mention that unless you're trying to make yourself look stupid on purpose?

are you a troll
Old 08-22-2015, 07:47 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zulzephur - Tarew Marr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've noticed your posts, and commented on a couple here on the forums. Being a "conspiracy theorist" isn't necessarily a bad thing, but people think of it as a dirty word or assume we're "crazy". Regardless if people want to believe in what you, or anyone presumes without the proper evidence... there is still right and wrong in the world. We could be wrong, but we could be right. I like being wrong; it means I've learned something. That's how I look at it... but prove it first.

People think I'm crazy for believing that 9/11 was an inside job, but there is so much overwhelming evidence that proves what the government told us is completely false. Even the official detailing of the events that occurred that day are wrong, but people do not want to believe that their own country would kill their own citizens. History people; it happens all the time, it happened then, and it still happens today.

Whether we for in fact did or not; I'm unsure of, but I believe it to be so given the research I've done. Of course, there are all kinds of "studies" that try to prove the "facts" wrong, but meh. We can speculate and assume, or "theorize" what happened that day, but some people will not believe it unless our government flat out tells us, which won't ever happen, and all the people who were formerly working for the government who have spoken out are noted as "conspiracy theorists" as well.

There are plenty of people who believe in God, and there's not been a shred of evidence in regards to that. So people can call me whatever they want; at least I'm not insane and speak to a being that doesn't exist that floats in the sky who watches my every step.

Either way, I'd say become an activist. Speak out. Doing so on these forums of all places will get you no where, and sharing shit on Facebook will net you in the same.
i still laugh at the pentagon being blind sided by a plane. worlds most secure airspace gets penetrated by a huge ass plane that magically disintegrates into a rather tiny hole.
Anyone who thinks knows not to use facebook heh. And its not that im trying to get somewhere. Its that EQ and its community are part of myself, as they are for everyone else. This being so, i feel it necessary to at least let those not completely ignorant to the potential possibilities know what may or may not be just around the corner.
Thats as far as i go though, those who listen, listen. Those who dont, dont. Makes no difference to me wether their family lives or perishes to the hands of an event. Especially when they were told about it beforehand.
Old 08-22-2015, 07:49 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The part where you criticize theists for having faith/belief seems to conflict with the part where you yourself have faith/belief.

Like why even mention that unless you're trying to make yourself look stupid on purpose?

are you a troll
Funny how you direct your attention to the ironic sarcasm of his statement and completely ignore the factual portion.
Old 08-22-2015, 07:55 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

are you a troll
I'm not a troll.

Faith: strong belief in God or in the doctrines of a religion, based on spiritual apprehension rather than proof.

Rather than proof; or evidence.

Like I said, I do not know for 100% sure whether or not 9/11 was an inside job or not. I would like to be proven wrong because like I said before 1) I would learn something, and 2) I simply do not like the fact that US killed their own citizens for war, money, and oil.

Believing in God... I would consider it IF there were evidence. There is none.

9/11... research it. I'm sure you've heard about the thermite, buildings falling at free-fall speeds, the fucking Pentagon, the beams being split as if they were blown up by demolition, the tests that were involved that were collected from the dust from said buildings, jet engine fuel that CANNOT reach temperatures to melt those beams, thermite pools that can only be created given a certain temperature (which the planes cannot on explosion), the videos recorded by people that day, the LACK of videos showing the pentagon being hit by a plane (no plane in sight, only 1 video of an explosion; no plane). This here doesn't even scratch the surface.

Yea, I'll believe that 9/11 was an inside job well before I'll believe in God. At least for 9/11, I can sit back and ponder it and say "maybe."

Brunzil / Zulzephur of Tarew Marr - Drinal
Brunzil of Rallos Zek - Zek
Old 08-22-2015, 08:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

Yea, I'll believe that 9/11 was an inside job
What does an "inside job" mean? Are you implying the US govt blew up the twin towers and the pentagon? Why would they do that? Genuine question.
Old 08-22-2015, 08:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
I'm not a troll.

Faith: strong belief in God or in the doctrines of a religion, based on spiritual apprehension rather than proof.

Rather than proof; or evidence.

Like I said, I do not know for 100% sure whether or not 9/11 was an inside job or not. I would like to be proven wrong because like I said before 1) I would learn something, and 2) I simply do not like the fact that US killed their own citizens for war, money, and oil.

Believing in God... I would consider it IF there were evidence. There is none.

9/11... research it. I'm sure you've heard about the thermite, buildings falling at free-fall speeds, the fucking Pentagon, the beams being split as if they were blown up by demolition, the tests that were involved that were collected from the dust from said buildings, jet engine fuel that CANNOT reach temperatures to melt those beams, thermite pools that can only be created given a certain temperature (which the planes cannot on explosion), the videos recorded by people that day, the LACK of videos showing the pentagon being hit by a plane (no plane in sight, only 1 video of an explosion; no plane). This here doesn't even scratch the surface.

Yea, I'll believe that 9/11 was an inside job well before I'll believe in God. At least for 9/11, I can sit back and ponder it and say "maybe."
either you can prove it, or you have faith that your belief is correct.

Quote:
Luke 6:42

How can you say to your brother, 'Brother, let me take the speck out of your eye,' when you yourself fail to see the plank in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.
i hope a lion eats you
Old 08-22-2015, 08:10 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itap [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What does an "inside job" mean? Are you implying the US govt blew up the twin towers and the pentagon? Why would they do that? Genuine question.

Inside job meaning: US Government took down those buildings, or helped the "terrorists" do so. Hell, some of these "wanted terrorists" are still alive, and have came out in public saying they aren't terrorists and have no idea why they are on this list. Have we went after them? Nope.

Why? Umm... umm... take some time out of your day if you want and look up what we had to gain for going into War, and I'm sure he made his daddy (Bush Senior) proud by completing what he couldn't. If you don't want to, that's fine too, but if you do and don't believe that we could have possibly done this that is fine also. You'd be one of many who think that.

Old 08-22-2015, 08:11 PM
Kobold

Quote:
either you can prove it, or you have faith that your belief is correct.

i hope a lion eats you
You clearly have shown here that you do not understand the meaning of Faith.

Yes, this is the English language, and words can be slippery, but we must choose our words wisely.

Anyways, I have more important things to do than chit-chat on some forum. Pokesan, your views are different from mine clearly, and that is fine, but you don't need to be such a dick all the time around here.

Have a good day/night sir.

Last edited by Zulzephur - Tarew Marr; 08-22-2015 at 08:13 PM..
Old 08-22-2015, 08:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Inside job meaning: US Government took down those buildings, or helped the "terrorists" do so. Hell, some of these "wanted terrorists" are still alive, and have came out in public saying they aren't terrorists and have no idea why they are on this list. Have we went after them? Nope.

Why? Umm... umm... take some time out of your day if you want and look up what we had to gain for going into War, and I'm sure he made his daddy (Bush Senior) proud by completing what he couldn't. If you don't want to, that's fine too, but if you do and don't believe that we could have possibly done this that is fine also. You'd be one of many who think that.
I never said I don't believe you, I was honestly curious as to why you think the US govt would murder thousands of its own people. Oil?

You obviously are educated on the subject, so you would be the person to talk to about this
Old 08-22-2015, 08:15 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itap [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Inside job meaning they not only allowed to happen, but helped planned it.
You know Larry Silverstein took ownership of the towers, and then dropped a HUGE insurance policy specifically for terrorism just months for 9/11 right?
You know when bush first heard about the planes he looked at the guy, chuckled, and then went back to what he was doing
You know they just happened to be holding an anti hijacking drill out in the ocean with EVERY jet in range of the towers and could've intercepted with time to spare with ease, and those jets were told to stand down and continue the drill anyways.
And everyone knows the pentagon was a lie, if they boldly lie about one thing, why would you believe everything else?
Closed Thread