Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-23-2015, 10:49 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrubwise [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
AMERICA

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Love it or you can GEET OUT
United States of America Inc.**
If you're gonna say the name of a corrupt and broken country living a lie, at least write its full name
Old 08-23-2015, 10:57 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranndom [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
United States of America Inc.**
If you're gonna say the name of a corrupt and broken country living a lie, at least write its full name
Sorry, come again? I can't hear your bitching over all the freedom I'm experiencing right now.

Old 08-23-2015, 11:10 AM
Banned

Believing in conspiracy theories can have the effect of letting an otherwise powerless person feel like they have control over the world they live in. That they can better navigate what troubles may come, because of their superior understanding of how the world really is.

I understand the appeal and have a bargain to propose:

I will not hire a lion to eat you so long as you stop promoting your delusions as truth. You can keep your beliefs - just stop bothering others with them. Do that and you shall live. Do it not, and every one of you will be eaten by a lion today.
Old 08-23-2015, 11:28 AM
Planar Protector

let it burn

Oh yea .... Piss Off.

H
Old 08-23-2015, 11:39 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrubwise [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry, come again? I can't hear your bitching over all the freedom I'm experiencing right now.

Ironic the "land of the free" having the worlds largest prison system.
Old 08-23-2015, 11:41 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Believing in conspiracy theories can have the effect of letting an otherwise powerless person feel like they have control over the world they live in. That they can better navigate what troubles may come, because of their superior understanding of how the world really is.

I will not hire a lion to eat you so long as you stop promoting your delusions as truth. You can keep your beliefs - just stop bothering others with them. Do that and you shall live. Do it not, and every one of you will be eaten by a lion today.
Ive said it once and ill say it again, You literally do make the perfect slave.
Old 08-23-2015, 03:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranndom [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The sad thing is that you don't realize the slave is you.
Old 08-23-2015, 03:24 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Did I once say how I feel about said events was the truth? No. I merely presented to you data, tests, scientific research and the like disproving what we were told on that day were lies told to us by our government made by people MUCH smarter than you, or I.

What they explain is a (not "the") truth, but I've also said that; it doesn't tell us if we our government took our own buildings down and killed our own citizens. All it says is that they were not taken down by those airplanes that hit on that day. The Pentagon also was not hit by an airplane at all.

It's really funny that those beams were melted by the explosion and jet fuel (which we already know is a lie) yet, magically; one of the passports by one of the "terrorists" was "found" at the site intact. Right... beams were "melted" yet a little passport made of paper didn't light up.

Seriously, do some research. Listen to experts; not me. If you still can't comprehend it all and choose to disregard the evidence, physics, and people more educated than either of us that is fine; live in ignorance.

Brunzil / Zulzephur of Tarew Marr - Drinal
Brunzil of Rallos Zek - Zek
Old 08-23-2015, 03:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I got what 60-80 years at best on this world? Fuck if i give a rats ass about anyone else or what they do. I live for myself and do what i please. Caring about things you are never going to control just leads to stress and worrying about meaningless things. Worry about yourself and how you will live your life.
Old 08-23-2015, 03:29 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by myriverse [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The sad thing is that you don't realize the slave is you.
The sad thing is you think you have the ability to determine the thoughts and knowledge of others.
I know I'm rooted to taxes.
I know I'm stuck in a car loan.
Yes, i do realize i have a social security number, which is completely illegal.
Yes, i do realize what that inevitably means. So sit down and shut the hell up and don't even try to tell me what i do or do not know.
Closed Thread