Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-31-2015, 01:16 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jjlent [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I know, I was wondering if alliance+sneak work together getting u past indiff, or would sneak just cancel out the alliance since u would have to click it before sneak
It wouldn't matter when you cast alliance. If you sneak behind a mob that's kindly to you, it'll drop to indifferent, because they don't know it's you back there.

Because you're sneaking.
Old 08-31-2015, 06:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coffee [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ya everyone just go ahead and roll an iksar monk and wait until gm event for a guise

that is the solution

cringe
This has almost nothing to do with the guise itself, but the fact friends can pass aons to eachother still and get apphre. a TRADE ABLE ITEM, that with one click gives you skelly illusion for the same faction guise gives. I know plenty of people who would rather burn 30 minutes with an aon click and get a hammer and sell string charge clicks or use them on other chars that are not efficient at killing sarnaks or don't want to ruin faction. This also makes it way easier for rogues to get OT hammers now via the mask of deception. Bards can obviously charm the foreman.

It does not apply to iksar monk only. Thanks for being so considerate in your post however, when all I am trying to do is help.
Old 09-02-2015, 07:39 AM
Sarnak

what loc does that hammer port you to?
Old 09-02-2015, 10:14 AM
Sarnak

Ports you on (in?) the boat on the beach of OT, I believe.
Old 09-02-2015, 11:43 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This has almost nothing to do with the guise itself, but the fact friends can pass aons to eachother still and get apphre. a TRADE ABLE ITEM, that with one click gives you skelly illusion for the same faction guise gives. I know plenty of people who would rather burn 30 minutes with an aon click and get a hammer and sell string charge clicks or use them on other chars that are not efficient at killing sarnaks or don't want to ruin faction. This also makes it way easier for rogues to get OT hammers now via the mask of deception. Bards can obviously charm the foreman.

It does not apply to iksar monk only. Thanks for being so considerate in your post however, when all I am trying to do is help.
ok all new people

new strat

a) acquire a legacy guise of the deceiver
b) make friends with someone that has an AON and is willing to let you click it

very viable strats

ty

the best idea was probably the one that gathered up all berserkers and trained them to get killed by guards
Old 09-02-2015, 12:06 PM
Aviak

So how the hell does any iksar have a clicky guise? Gm event? How common is that and wtf not classic
Old 09-02-2015, 01:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coffee [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ok all new people

new strat

a) acquire a legacy guise of the deceiver
b) make friends with someone that has an AON and is willing to let you click it

very viable strats

ty

the best idea was probably the one that gathered up all berserkers and trained them to get killed by guards
Here, how about this for example then?

Troll shaman, apphre faction, took 12 whip turn ins to hit indifferent. clicked velium pendant 5-8k currently cost on red. was then amiable with foreman, saved me easily another 1-2 hours of farming whips considering I was going to click a string charge on him too before i realized the time is better spent gathering up whips then wasting a charge on someone who isn't already an evil race, or a masked rogue.

AoN only applies to classes that are good, also don't act like 'your' friends couldn't get access to 1 of the 20 chicken bones the guild has for someone to click, or better yet just waste your puppet string charges thats quicker and a easier item to obtain. Stop trying to shit on a thread when its clear the ornate velium pendant can help save a lot of time and effort in some old kunark quests such as this. So far people have only been applying it to velious efforts.
Old 09-02-2015, 01:45 PM
Banned

not hating on velium pendant at all

none of my posts even commented on it

its just silly to assume a new player trying to get an OT hammer has access to a guise of the deceiver or aon which is all youve mentioned
Old 09-02-2015, 10:45 PM
Banned

And as my last post said, a pendant would make it easier for not only a new player but a current player to obtain the hammer on a character they otherwise would have had to spend hours farming whips despite being an evil race just to hit amiable faction. Also there are barely any true NEW players, however with the new plat xserver ban now people will be almost forced to start with nada. That and the epic lvl 46 nerf was great idea.
Old 09-03-2015, 02:19 AM
Banned

there are some ruins near the FM mountains

easy to camp there, clear the berserkers, let guards clear the undesireable spawns, check again after 30 mins to clear berserkers

worked for me, did take some time
Closed Thread