Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 09-21-2015, 03:40 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Default Noob Iksar help

Hi all!

So I am a noob level 15 Iksar Monk who is feeling a little homesick right now lol.

I am currently wandering around WC trying to figure out how to find some kind of merchant or bank and cannot figure that out. I believe there is one in the Freeport Tunnels but I dont see how I can get into them. I am out of food, water, and left my plat in the bank (dumb) and am feeling pretty nooby right now lol.

Any advice or direction would be appreciated. Would it be worth it to just go back home for a few levels? I feel like feign death would have been handy lol.....

Thanks!
Old 09-22-2015, 10:43 AM
Decaying Skeleton

You can trade with Shady in EC tunnels. Should have food/water/bandages but no throwing weps.
Old 09-22-2015, 10:53 AM
Aviak

Head home and grind it out in kurns tower til 17 or even 20. also a chance for iksar berserker club to drop there which is nice for monk.
Old 09-22-2015, 12:26 PM
Banned

Did you stay in Kunark long enough to train sneak? Utilizing sneak you can trade with any merchant. Without Feign death I think they need to be non KOS first.

As suggested your best bet is to beg a TP and stay in Kunark until you get FD, then the world is your oyster. You might even be able to get someone to invis/escourt you to the bank in FP to get your plat and some items before you go.

You can also beg a mage to summon you some food/water and maybe even some throwing daggers if you do a little lizard dance for them
Old 09-22-2015, 12:36 PM
Planar Protector

Gypsies in Oasis will sell to you, i believe one of them has food/water. If you see me online in EC send me a tell, ill give you some plat so you can buy some stuff
Old 09-22-2015, 12:42 PM
Kobold

If you get maybe 90 plat together you can do the Red Wine quest in Neriak to be able to bank and sell there. I did that in my mid 20s and it has been very convenient. It will probably take you 30 or more stacks of Red Wine.
Old 09-22-2015, 01:15 PM
Kobold

Go to Crushbone, commit copious amounts of Orc-icide, become amiable/ally in Kaladim, and bank/vendor there.

This isn't nearly as convenient as these other ideas, but at least my Erudite Pally wouldn't be the only character bumping his head in dwarfland.
Old 09-22-2015, 01:39 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Villide [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Go to Crushbone, commit copious amounts of Orc-icide, become amiable/ally in Kaladim, and bank/vendor there.

This isn't nearly as convenient as these other ideas, but at least my Erudite Pally wouldn't be the only character bumping his head in dwarfland.
Orrr... just kill orcs in the EC. Do the belt quest with the FP militia (FD/Sneak). Kill orcs till you are ally with the Paladin guild in NFP. Hand in belts till apprehensive with FP Militia and you can go almost anywhere in FP.

Orrrr...

Kick the snot out of every gnoll you see in Qeynos and go almost anywhere in Qeynos.
Moollah Muckwater, Swamp Hag, 4th Eye of Fear
Old 09-22-2015, 02:16 PM
Kobold

trade pp/stuff with newbies to go run and get water/food for you. or give them belts until you can trade them in. bitches love belts
Old 09-23-2015, 10:21 AM
Planar Protector

You can get Wolf Form from a Druid and train at the Monk trainer in West Freeport. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Do the Female one outside the of Guild hall by the water. Don't go to another zone, when you zone Wolf Form drops.

No need to go back to Cabilis. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

There is a Vendor at the end of the left wall, in a tunnel, when you go from EC to WFP that will sell to you without FD or Sneak, and he gives you the same plat as any vendor, unlike the Cheapskate Shaddy in the Tunnel. He is a Poison Vendor with no Poison items lol.
Last edited by webrunner5; 09-23-2015 at 10:30 AM..
Closed Thread