Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-22-2015, 07:37 PM
Skeleton

Default Bard mechanic question

Does bard song provide the 15% overhaste? as it did on live.

Bard epic haste + Villas stacks with shaman and/or enchanter haste, which should if you reach cap, allow for 15% over cap.

I have been told in game that the bard overhaste is not enabled on P99, is this true?

Nomerc

56 Bard, blue server
Old 09-22-2015, 07:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoMercy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Does bard song provide the 15% overhaste? as it did on live.

Bard epic haste + Villas stacks with shaman and/or enchanter haste, which should if you reach cap, allow for 15% over cap.

I have been told in game that the bard overhaste is not enabled on P99, is this true?

Nomerc

56 Bard, blue server
level 60 is overhaste. IDK if it is over 10% with the right instrument equipped. There's some bug reports on that.

Halloween 2015 event: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/23440971

PL service
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=313502
Old 09-22-2015, 07:45 PM
Sarnak

Ervaj is V2 haste. NOT overhaste.

Ervaj will stack with other spell haste, but will not allow a bard to break the haste cap.

Epic proc is V1 haste and will not stack with any other spell haste (like Villa's).
Old 09-22-2015, 08:16 PM
Fire Giant

The way it was explained to me, a player's gear and spell haste can total up to 95%. So if they have 50% haste, and an epic bard is in their group and gives them Dance of the Blades (55%,) 10% of the haste they have will not factor. Overhaste, which Composition of Ervaj is not (see Maestrom's post), allows you to exceed the 95% haste.

What is overhaste? It's like the deductible. They deduct it. They don't know what it is, and neither do I. No one does.

Every song I play is actually just me screaming the 1812 Overture in a raspy, shrieking falsetto.
Last edited by Kekephee; 09-22-2015 at 08:26 PM..
Old 09-22-2015, 08:34 PM
Skeleton

ok, forget the individual songs I listed. my main question is, is bard overhaste disabled in P99?

~Nomerc
Old 09-22-2015, 08:36 PM
Skeleton

ok, on live overhaste allows for a percentage of haste over the max cap, and is only available via bard song. it has been in the game for quite a while.

Nomerc
Old 09-22-2015, 08:51 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kekephee [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The way it was explained to me, a player's gear and spell haste can total up to 95%. So if they have 50% haste, and an epic bard is in their group and gives them Dance of the Blades (55%,) 10% of the haste they have will not factor. Overhaste, which Composition of Ervaj is not (see Maestrom's post), allows you to exceed the 95% haste.

What is overhaste? It's like the deductible. They deduct it. They don't know what it is, and neither do I. No one does.
Haste cap is 100%, but everything else is correct.

http://wiki.project1999.com/Haste_Guide
Last edited by Calibix; 09-22-2015 at 08:53 PM..
Old 09-22-2015, 08:59 PM
Sarnak

This again?

v0 haste = item haste.
v1 haste = spell haste (i.e. chanter or shaman spell, bard song, item clicks)
v2 haste = Ervaj haste, will not go over the cap.
v3 haste = overhaste, will break the cap.

v0+v1+v2+v3 = total haste.

v3 haste doesn't come in the game until Luclin, therefore not available on p99.

note: items and spells that have other stats in addition to haste will always add up, but only the strongest haste will be in effect (example: cloak of flames and RBB equipped, all stats count but only one haste in effect), (example: VoG and bard epic proc, all stats count but only 1 haste in effect).

note2: songs that have a haste component will not be modified by using an instrument to boost the haste portion, however any other component of the song will be modified appropriately.

hope this helps,

Astuce
Old 09-22-2015, 09:09 PM
Skeleton

Thank you Astuce, I was not sure if it came in Luclin or before, Luclin is when I started playing a bard (had to be a kitty, LOL) prior to that I was cleric only.

~Nomercy
Closed Thread