Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-30-2015, 10:05 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Morgean was the best guide I've ever encountered on P99
2. item loot
3. teams
4. egg shaped pumice
5. racial faction loss
6. removal of exp loss on pvp death
7. pvp text (i like orange)
Old 09-30-2015, 10:24 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duane [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-30-2015, 10:25 PM
Planar Protector

Why do guides never post why they were removed or left?

I mean really if there was some sort of corruption or internal faults, it would be pretty darn easy to post about it on an external site and share it with people via tells in game. This is why I'm always skeptical of the internal corruption rumors.

Greengrocer, to be honest, I always thought your role playing of selling food items in the tunnel was pretty weird, but I hope you have fun doing something else.
Old 09-30-2015, 10:34 PM
Planar Protector

I'm 5 years on the server, I've never had a single interaction with him... Or any guide/GM other than Eunomia, Deru and Sirken.
Old 09-30-2015, 10:39 PM
Orc

Posts are vanishing in front of my eyes
Old 09-30-2015, 10:41 PM
Planar Protector

To Reddit!
Old 09-30-2015, 10:45 PM
Planar Protector

I've had a few chats with Moregan, seemed like a good guide for the players, and not one that became one for the power that one has.
Old 09-30-2015, 10:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by zanderklocke [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why do guides never post why they were removed or left?

I mean really if there was some sort of corruption or internal faults, it would be pretty darn easy to post about it on an external site and share it with people via tells in game. This is why I'm always skeptical of the internal corruption rumors.

Greengrocer, to be honest, I always thought your role playing of selling food items in the tunnel was pretty weird, but I hope you have fun doing something else.
I'm pretty sure uthgard did. At any rate, fear of retaliation. For not doing it on an external website, maybe they just don't care enough.
Old 09-30-2015, 11:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agatha [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this thread isnt moving nearly fast enough to my liking. the amount of people scared to lose there characters over questioning the inner workings of the server they play on is staggering lol.

why does this server have such a high turn over rate when it comes to GMs and guides, why is the most successful eq emu also the worst CS one? these are the questions that blow my fucking mind.
Obvious answer is obvious. When the number of actual human beings playing on the server is only double-digits there just isn't diddly nor squat required in the way of assistance & dispute resolution compared to when you have over 1000 concurrent players on a daily basis.
Old 09-30-2015, 11:07 PM
Planar Protector

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingme [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm pretty sure uthgard did. At any rate, fear of retaliation. For not doing it on an external website, maybe they just don't care enough.
Uthgaard was removed on "good" terms. He was also full GM. Big difference from a guide. Can't remember if Sirken was lead CSR during the uthgaard era or not. Would have made uthgaard a subordinate GM.
Closed Thread