Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-10-2015, 06:46 PM
Kobold

Haha. I finally got one to drop, but it took some pretty disgusting sexual favors.
Old 10-10-2015, 06:49 PM
Kobold

Can a 52 Necromancer camp the Holgresh Beads without too much trouble?
Old 10-10-2015, 06:56 PM
Planar Protector

There's a few solo spawns throughout the zone, but roamers may be an issue.

Blue
Tofusin - 60 Monk <BDA>
Shiroe - 60 Enchanter
Manowarr - 60 Druid
Old 10-10-2015, 07:35 PM
Kobold

I was under the impression that the bead camp was a static camp outside of some caves in WL. Judging by your comment I take it that there are more spawns other than this, though. Are you saying that the roamers will be an issues in that they will join in on fights and make it more difficult?
Old 10-10-2015, 07:39 PM
Fire Giant

it can spawn in the place of any holgresh spawn in the entire zone

its really not that rare a spawn but the beads are rare as fuck drop
Old 10-10-2015, 09:51 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by simp403 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was under the impression that the bead camp was a static camp outside of some caves in WL. Judging by your comment I take it that there are more spawns other than this, though. Are you saying that the roamers will be an issues in that they will join in on fights and make it more difficult?
People camp the cave, but there are a couple of roaming Holgresh that spawn around the zone. If you lock down one of their spawn points, you can get beads, but there are other mobs- giants, fairies, tigerraptors, balloon poodles, the peanut man, a boat, etc.- that will roam up your ass. Some of them are pretty mean, like the rabid unicorn or whatever the shit, it's a silly zone

Every song I play is actually just me screaming the 1812 Overture in a raspy, shrieking falsetto.
Old 10-10-2015, 11:40 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kekephee [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it's a silly zone
This is honestly the best explanation I have ever seen, given, or heard of for this place. lol

Join us!!! Visit Asgard today!
Old 10-12-2015, 08:25 AM
Fire Giant

Camping the inner cave + the outside pathers is the best way imo, Majority of elders I find are outside wandering however 3 of the 5 holgresh beads ive farmed dropped inside(but i don't believe theres a drop difference)

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Have also ran by plenty of times just to see elders sitting up that people either died to or plain could not kill. Second set of beads came from a inner cave clear where the grand vizier + 2 elders were up, and that isn't a easy kill without harmony or calming.
Old 10-12-2015, 08:51 AM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by syztem [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Camping the inner cave + the outside pathers is the best way imo, Majority of elders I find are outside wandering however 3 of the 5 holgresh beads ive farmed dropped inside(but i don't believe theres a drop difference)

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Have also ran by plenty of times just to see elders sitting up that people either died to or plain could not kill. Second set of beads came from a inner cave clear where the grand vizier + 2 elders were up, and that isn't a easy kill without harmony or calming.
Do you blend your hot pockets?
Closed Thread