Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-15-2015, 11:26 AM
Planar Protector

I'll check my logs when home

Keep in mind she is perma rooted here. I vaguely remember that not being the case early on. She was positionable.
Last edited by khanable; 10-15-2015 at 11:53 AM..
Old 10-15-2015, 11:29 AM
Fire Giant

Sorry I am late to the game! I got a post in the most epic thread of all time.

Grats to my Forsaken buddies and to Asgard and Taken. I saw the batphone and really wish I could have logged in.
Old 10-15-2015, 11:59 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ella`Ella [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Jesus Christ, Carrina - Did you even finish your trial period yet before nutswingin'?

(And just for the record, in my book, a kill is a kill - there is no legitimate or illegitimate unless yowl spoitin')
You're illegitimate.
Old 10-15-2015, 12:06 PM
Aviak

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2H5uWRjFsGc
Old 10-15-2015, 12:54 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Culkasi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So any guild awesome enough to kill AoW surely no longer has reason to kill every single Kunark mob every single week? Right? Means more room for casuals to raid a bit again? Right? Surely?

Grats Fortakenguard (I like that name), great kill, I can only imagine the amount of highfives in those vents [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Culkasi don't worry we don't really go after Kunark mobs that we don't need an epic for someone that's pushing for it. Hope you guys get many kills in the future, I enjoy seeing you guys get kills. We're off Sev/Fay/VS/Maestro/Talendor/Vox right now until we get a player that finds time to sink into getting their epic. Once in a while we'll still go for it though.

Guild Leader of <Asgard> The home of the gods!
Lightyear/Artah
Old 10-15-2015, 01:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artaenc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Culkasi don't worry we don't really go after Kunark mobs that we don't need an epic for someone that's pushing for it. Hope you guys get many kills in the future, I enjoy seeing you guys get kills. We're off Sev/Fay/VS/Maestro/Talendor/Vox right now until we get a player that finds time to sink into getting their epic. Once in a while we'll still go for it though.
That's pretty much how BDA is handling epic content. If someone really needs an epic we'll go chase, but if not we won't care so much. I think that's why Taken cleaned up in old world/Kunark last weekend.
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 10-15-2015, 02:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's pretty much how BDA is handling epic content. If someone really needs an epic we'll go chase, but if not we won't care so much. I think that's why Taken cleaned up in old world/Kunark last weekend.
For level 60 mains who are semi-active and have completed all steps of their epic excluding the raid ones, we would need:

4 earth staves
3 slime bloods
3 green dragon scales
2 gnarled staves
2 Trak guts/associated scales

This is considering only level 60 mains. There are quite a players level 55-59 (cause semi-casual guild) who raid a relatively similar amount who also just lack these items as well who I didn't include in the counts.

Thus a Kunark killfest.

In 1 month the Mage/Necro epics are pushed onto minis and bard epic onto UDB (UDB is same patch right? I forget my classic here). In 2 months VS is a 3 day spawn and staff drop should increase to 80% or more. In 4 months Hoshkar should resume dropping green scales.

After those updates, expect less of a focus to be placed on Kunark epic mobs.

PS - Will trade VS Stones or Inny Stones for above listed MQs cause no rangers.
Old 10-15-2015, 02:06 PM
Banned

grats forsaken on the only legit aow kill

best guild on the soivah
Old 10-15-2015, 02:53 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by karanastorm [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I would say option 2 and he is why. 150 people working outside each others accustom play style and without coordination of a talk service or guild chat. Yeah that is something awe inspiring to see on P99 and it shows that people can work together.

As far as option one is concerned, well I was there and seen it go down. If you got to camp out your raid at 50% then what makes you think they would of did it from 100-0 after that? If a guild logs out to save deaths on a raid target at 50% then that is not a clean or legit kill even if another guild or guilds engage right after.

As far as AOW tonight it was awesome to watch as Asgard pretty much had the upper hand in getting it all running smoothly with taken and Forsaken.

Congrats to Asgard, Taken, and Forsaken! Well done guys.
Sums up AoW fights well put . Best post on this whole thing real honest and true.
Old 10-15-2015, 02:59 PM
Planar Protector

I don't think anyone's faulting you Dald/Taken (at least I'm not). I'm still actively pursuing Trakanon kills for the exact same reason (and yes, UDB is instituted at the same time as the Hate/Fear revamps).

Should start considering UDB rotation similar to Ragefire until that MASSIVE backlog of Bard epics gets sorted out...
Closed Thread