Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Tanks

Closed Thread

Old 10-14-2015, 02:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumesh Uhl'Belk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Iksar look like shit swinging a 2hander. Also, they can't bash with a 2hander.
Except for epic.
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 10-15-2015, 04:17 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Ok well thanks again for all the input, peeps! Here's what i ended up doing...

I put a couple points into STR and STA just do make numbers that are even increments of 5 just to appease my OCD... so that makes 130 strength and 120 stamina. I got AGI up to 85 like maskedmelon suggested (juuuuuust in case a Fungi comes around) and the rest i dumped into CHA err nope.. just kidding INT! So idk, whadya think??

`Gobmosh
Old 10-15-2015, 04:23 PM
Aviak

Honestly it doesn't matter. My first character was a half elf warrior and I think I filled most of the points into dexterity. Turned out fine. More than anything it comes down to skill.
Old 10-15-2015, 06:11 PM
Fire Giant

Skill is king. Pay attention, try to improve, and make friends. Unless you're goal is to be the best Min-Maxer in the world you should be sufficient at the very least. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-16-2015, 04:18 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Ahh very true, very true indeed. Generally speaking I don't try to min-max buuuuut sometimes when i see numbers on things it makes me think that I could easily fuck it up! Thanks again.

Goblinmoshpit
Old 10-19-2015, 04:33 PM
Sarnak

trolls are -25 fire resist. they look awesome and feel cool, but i rerolled ogre and its way better. iksar is my 2nd choice with regen, racial epic greenmist, racial armor.

go ogre.
Old 10-21-2015, 01:40 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by holsteinrx7 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
trolls are -25 fire resist. they look awesome and feel cool, but i rerolled ogre and its way better. iksar is my 2nd choice with regen, racial epic greenmist, racial armor.

go ogre.
heh heh yeeeaaaahh looks was pretty much what i based my decision on and just trying to distribute the stats to compensate a little and make it playable and fun hahaha [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread