Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-19-2015, 06:50 PM
Planar Protector

27 cuts .....now, I understand that some of that is probably BS that doesn't pertain to your 'story', but I see only partial truth.
Old 10-19-2015, 07:11 PM
Sarnak

I'll be logging my chat from now on to deal with pricks like this. I primarily play on my desktop. The cut out shit is spam from my pet attacking and spell casting because my chat windows and filters aren't set up on my laptop.

The bottom line is the kid is a complete bitch. He threatens to get me banned for KSing, talks shit to me, calls a GM, then want's to act like hes some "nice guy". Fuck that. He obviously knows exactly what he "needs to do and say" to manipulate GMs.

Believe me I wish I had this logged to show everyone how much of a scum sucking bottom feeder he really is.
Old 10-19-2015, 07:11 PM
Planar Protector

wouldn't have this problem on red
Originally Posted by Derubael View Post
WIPE IT CLEAN ITS TERRIBLE
#elfpals discord
Old 10-19-2015, 07:46 PM
Banned

wait, LoS is a rule? I always thought that was nonsense
Old 10-21-2015, 09:05 PM
Kobold

I didn't petition, get your facts straight. We were in ooc, was someone else did.

Stop crying because you couldn't monopolize a zone. The GM was fair in his decision. You can't claim all the spiders you fool!

I think you got what you deserved.
Old 10-21-2015, 09:07 PM
Kobold

Go ahead and ask the GM who petitioned, you will see. Seriously, you just trolled yourself. AND PLEASE, post the screenshot of the GM telling you it was ME who petitioned, if you can... because it wasn't me!

LuL @ you. Bad troll!
Old 10-21-2015, 09:12 PM
Kobold

Also, I never said I was going to get you KSed, never talked shit to you. Everything I said was done through OOC and didn't send you a single tell. What I probably said, and I'd have to go look at my logs because I HAVE THEM, is if you don't want to share some of these spiders, I'd call a GM. Never petitioned,... I rarely petition.
Old 10-21-2015, 09:15 PM
Kobold

Also, this happen like 2-3 days ago? You need to let go, don't stress yourself with things like that, you just lost 5 years of your worthless life because of that stress.
Old 10-21-2015, 09:22 PM
Kobold

For your information, that comment was meant for red server. Back then, I was playing on red server and alot of salty people were petition questing to get people banned from the game by trying to be lawyers.

IF you don't know the whole story, I suggest to stfu. And I repeat for the slow ones, this has nothing to do with blue server... Go ahead and search more in details, the truth will hit you in the face soon enough.
Old 10-21-2015, 10:00 PM
Kobold

Hi!! This is the in-game blue server Dany! I like to healing stuff and long walks on the beach. This forum poster is NOT blue server Dany! thank you come again [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread