Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 11-06-2015, 02:23 AM
Orc

Name is great - but is it at all possible to put a dash mark between Ill and Tempered? Ill-Tempered Sea Bass. That'd be perfect. Amend the name, that shouldn't be a hard fix! I'd seriously be way more excited to join you if that dash was added.

Unless you want the sea bass to be ill and also tempered. Like a sick, but battle-hardened (see?) ocean fish.
Old 11-06-2015, 05:51 AM
Large Rat

34 Ikky Warrior here. Would this be a good guild to find xp groups with good players who will help my feeble warrior camp delicious gear as I level and desperately try to replace my trooper scale?
Old 11-07-2015, 10:45 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by AxerJ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Name is great - but is it at all possible to put a dash mark between Ill and Tempered? Ill-Tempered Sea Bass. That'd be perfect. Amend the name, that shouldn't be a hard fix! I'd seriously be way more excited to join you if that dash was added.

Unless you want the sea bass to be ill and also tempered. Like a sick, but battle-hardened (see?) ocean fish.
Ive asked about this , and the powers that be denied it. Id like that change to happen but oh well [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

If you reconsider we'd love to meet you!
Old 11-09-2015, 10:28 AM
Aviak

Spawnable Fay down, gratz Feidhlim on pod

Revamped hate stormed, gratz ppls on armor, fashionquest robes and Swift on a cool new "Sai". Thanks BHP+Kittens for your company!!

We are recruiting. PST to Kordain, Annorakh, Shea, Bristlebayne, Fountree, Indiscernible, Zinyen, or Jeanbaptiste for info on how you can join the Bass!
Old 11-13-2015, 09:59 AM
Aviak

Fun night in Sirens Grotto and spell farming with an elite group of Bass! We rose to the challenge!

We are recruiting level 35+ members for velious raiding pst to Shea, Annorakh, Indiscernible, Kordain, Fountree, Feidhlim or Slighter for more info on joining us.
Old 11-15-2015, 11:14 PM
Aviak

Fay down to ~20 finest Bass !

Gratz Tripsy on Runed Bolster Belt !

Gratz Haan on Pod of Seawater !

Gratz Pyrrhica on Dragon Hero Bracer !

+awesome spells

We then took the fight the Kael Arena where we picked up too much loot to name [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

+2 vindi attempts with Kittens, BHP and Homeland Security. We'll refine our CH chain for next time, learned a lot!

We are recruiting, msg an officer for more info.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg EQ000192.jpg (95.2 KB, 27 views)
Old 11-15-2015, 11:30 PM
Planar Protector

good luck w/ future Vindi's. He's kinda a relentless bastard
Old 11-18-2015, 06:50 PM
Sarnak

Sirens Grotto on farm status! We took 10 of our best in today for a mini raid and walked out with a lot of knowledge and goodies. 7th shawl piece, alot of netted kelp...

Gratz Sireal!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Gratz Rathcor

Send a tell to Kordain/Jeanbaptiste/Shea/Bristlebayne/Fountree/Feidhlim for information on joining our tight knit velious crew! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-18-2015, 07:59 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fountree [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sirens Grotto on farm status! We took 10 of our best in today for a mini raid and walked out with a lot of knowledge and goodies. 7th shawl piece, alot of netted kelp...
Great job guys. Shame I missed out on a good SG run, but also glad I didn't have to go back too soon.

And... @ Tripsy. I'm going to love beating this dead horse.

Last edited by Legi0n; 11-18-2015 at 08:01 PM..
Old 11-23-2015, 01:35 PM
Aviak

Fay dead again to ITSB, awesome mobilization and great loot!

Gratz Qozko on RBB, Haidraco on Selo's Drums and Haan on Sea Dragon Meat (Othmir Totem). Also gratz on Torpor for some lucky Shaman.

This was also our largest raid to date, with 28 people! Wow!

We bookended that Fay kill with a trip to Hate, where we killed several minibosses for a couple of nice pieces. We are still learning the ropes on this revamped, and quite honestly buggy, zone. You will die soon, Inny!
Last edited by Shea; 11-23-2015 at 01:40 PM..
Closed Thread