Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 11-12-2015, 09:35 PM
Orc

Default Quid Rillstone?

http://wiki.project1999.com/Quid_Rilstone
anyone have any more info on him? I'd assumed the paladin camp but he wasn't there. I've wandered the zone and asked, no one seems to know anything at all about him.... Wondering if placeholder? haven't attacked any of the paladins not sure about faction hits.
Last edited by Saker; 11-12-2015 at 09:40 PM..
Old 11-12-2015, 09:45 PM
Fire Giant

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=1439
Last edited by JackFlash; 11-12-2015 at 09:46 PM.. Reason: source
Old 11-12-2015, 09:55 PM
Kobold

Killed him 5 times yesterday, and got 1 hammer and 4 hoods. Slaughter everything near the paladin camp and he'll spawn. You'll know you killed the PH because he spawns INSTANTLY after you kill the PH. Fire beetles, skeletons, bears, they can all be a PH.

You don't have to kill the actual paladins or Glaron the Wicked. He spawns on the hillside halfway between Glaron and the paladin camp. I don't think the orcs have anything to do with him either, but I'm not positive.

If he's carrying the hammer, he'll drop it (and it's lore). If he's not carrying the hammer, he drops the hood.

Easy camp for a caster. On my druid I root him, dot him, and sit till he's dead. The only thing he can cast is root, so he doesn't even interrupt your sitting.
Old 11-12-2015, 10:15 PM
Kobold

One more thing - when he spawns, he immediately begins walking toward the ruins just south of Glaron. I don't know where he walks after that, because I've never let him get that far lol
Old 11-13-2015, 03:04 AM
Orc

Thanks much Pipip! Excellent info I need that freakin hood! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread