Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-13-2015, 10:40 PM
Banned

your casual discussion is about blaming and pointing fingers at genrealities and offering no positive solutions its fucking gross and you should be ashamed.

and i feel bad ur just a guy who likes the same games but cut the shit with the blaming large swaths of people with your self perceived analytical bigotry
Old 11-13-2015, 10:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by iruinedyourday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
your casual discussion is about blaming and pointing fingers at genrealities and offering no positive solutions its fucking gross and you should be ashamed.
Solution #1. Change the acceptance of multiculturalism that has developed since the end of WWII. Not all cultures deserve our respect or tolerance, not all cultures are equally advanced when it comes to running a stable, progressive society. Say nono to racism. This will guide a more reasonable immigration policy in the future, leading to:

#2. Very selective, low-volume immigration laws that are actually enforced. No more businesses importing hordes of low-skill low-wage labor and then passing off the social costs onto the government and the public. Allow a proper volume of immigrants to adapt in a welcoming, compassionate, open society without forming parallel societies or dramatically altering the host culture.

#3. Adopt post-scarcity basic-income fascist liberal republic. Stop worshiping the dollar, start pursuing self-improvement and the advancement of the human race as a brotherhood of mankind, with policy guided by science and objective thought.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Last edited by Lune; 11-13-2015 at 10:49 PM..
Old 11-13-2015, 10:49 PM
Banned

or shut the fuck up and start post something about dark elevs and stop trying to spam this fucking fucked up shit on a fucking video game forum jesus christ you fucking shutin do you ever ask yourself WHY you are a basement dwelling loaner?

god i feel bad again, just look stop posting fucked up shit your opinions are bad and wrong and you should keep them to yourself and the shower.
Old 11-13-2015, 10:53 PM
Planar Protector

Are you talking to Lune or yourself?
Old 11-13-2015, 10:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by iruinedyourday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
or shut the fuck up and start post something about dark elevs and stop trying to spam this fucking fucked up shit on a fucking video game forum jesus christ you fucking shutin do you ever ask yourself WHY you are a basement dwelling loaner?

god i feel bad again, just look stop posting fucked up shit your opinions are bad and wrong and you should keep them to yourself and the shower.
Which of us is more invested in spamming this shit though?

Old 11-13-2015, 10:58 PM
Aviak

Quote:
rofl so let me get this straight:

85-100 thousand deaths a year in the US to gun violence and you want to do nothing.

40 dead in Paris and you want to build a wall around america, kick out immigrants and elect a president who has no experience dealing with these situations.

awesome you totally deserve the right to post your feelings on the internet.
Amazing post lol
Old 11-13-2015, 11:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Allow a proper volume of immigrants to adapt in a welcoming, compassionate, open society without ... dramatically altering the host culture.
The end bit there is the part that isn't logical.

We've been fighting for a thousand years, right? Don't you think that if we were going to impose global hegemony we'd have already accomplished it? I mean, we couldn't even wipe out every last pocket of the native culture here on our home continent -- how you gonna do so worldwide? Just kinda seems like a lot of masturbation.

I think it's more logical to assume all sides will need to make concessions before we can ever obtain Roddenberry's utopia. It's a beautiful thought, though. On the Enterprise, no one sees color. No one even knows Jordy is black. Not even Jordy.
Old 11-13-2015, 11:13 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When have I ever offered any pretense that I'm anything other than a reclusive basement dweller? lol

I literally wrote a poem about Everquest earlier today

But by all means, try to silence casual discussion simply because you disagree with it, because that's not a hallmark of a terrible person or anything.
Can we hear the poem?
Old 11-13-2015, 11:27 PM
Banned

so many crazy people in this thread.
Old 11-13-2015, 11:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slathar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
so many crazy people in this thread.
Reported for thoughtcrimes.
Closed Thread