Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Bugs

Old 11-18-2015, 01:42 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Default West Karana River Music.

It's such a small thing compared to other bugs but... The music along the West Warana River doesn't work right. Perhaps it's an easy fix? It plays the first 15 seconds then starts over... And over... And over... It's the same music as the Toxxulia Bridge. One of my faves. Perfect music when you're heading out on an adventure... Or heading back home to Qeynos.
Old 11-18-2015, 11:15 AM
Banned

please report this troll post. jeni is using any avenue he can to troll. again, please report this troll post.

thanks for your time.
Old 11-18-2015, 11:56 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Default ?!

To think I got excited when I received a notification that there was a response to my post...

I'm not sure who Jeni is but I can assure that I'm not him / her... And I could have done without being accused of trolling... Is this what happens when someone randomly posts a bug?!

I've been on P99 for years and don't typically use the forums. This WK Music thing is something that has been bugging me and I've been meaning to report it. Last night I was in WK and it caught my attention again so I searched for a place to Report Bugs and here I am, the big troller... (?!)
Old 11-18-2015, 12:05 PM
Banned

apologies my friend.
Old 11-18-2015, 12:14 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

NP. Having a bad day over here.

Now. About that WK music...
Old 11-18-2015, 04:10 PM
Planar Protector

noticed this too. I used to love that run. the music stopping/restarting is annoying
Old 11-19-2015, 06:04 AM
Aviak

http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...89&postcount=2

Quote:
Don't want to create a new thread but I don't see any edit option here. I would rename the thread 'Music bugs' or something like that just to have them all in one place. I notice that the Karanas music theme that plays along the riverbank seems to have 'spotted' audio triggers for it, so if you are running along the shore either west or east you will hear about 20 seconds or so of the music but it will stop for a short patch then start up again every 10-15 paces, if that makes any sense.. rather than just continually playing along that shore.

I know these sort of things are low on the agenda, but I just wanted to put it out there.

Thanks for your work.
Think there's just bigger fish to fry. Nilbog is already doing an amazing job here and are really quick to solve any mechanics, quests, factions, etc that are broken and the reports keep coming.
Old 11-19-2015, 01:25 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Default WK Music.

I'd searched for other posts on this subject and must have missed that one. Well crapola. I didn't see anything on it and just thought I'd throw it out here.

No doubt Nilbog is doing a GREAT job with all this. He must not sleep!