Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-29-2015, 10:19 AM
Orc

Got a level 60 druid on the pvp server, cleaned everything atm. it's a nice server except for a part of the community. It's still funny to see how easy the leveling is compared to everquest hehe.
Old 11-29-2015, 12:55 PM
Sarnak

A friend of mine and I started up on the PvE realm last night and played until 4 in the morning.

Felt like being 21 again haha.

Aside from some lag issues and my friend saying "WHAT!? SHIT'S NOT CLASSIC" to some things like mounts and the AH in Undercity, it was pretty legit.

Edit: @Swish, the PvE server is ~1.5 months old near as I can tell. There are totes-magotes people running around but it seems to have less of the overcrowding problem of the PvP realm. I watched a guy streaming Hillsbrad on PvP and there were a hundred people all going after the same quest mobs as he was. He spent more time running around looking for something to kill than he did anything else. I could almost see your annoying "Consider Blue" spam.
Last edited by maestrom; 11-29-2015 at 12:58 PM..
Old 11-29-2015, 01:50 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I didnt know they'd launched the pve server. How long has it been out? How many jumped ship from the old pvp one?
Not sure how many jumped ship but PVP is definitely more populated. Was playing during peak yesterday and about 2100 people were on PVE. Granted I haven't checked in months but PVP peak times it was around 6k
Old 11-29-2015, 05:37 PM
Orc

im not playin in there anymore but pve in nostalrius is pretty awesome....raised a tank and a heale in PVP server

wow vanilla PVE s pretty awesome specialy if u rollin a tank or healer....

i wish they had more dungeons in vanilla... it sux there s only raids to be added now....

i have a warrior and a druid full on BIS ready to start raid... if someone wanna buy it lemme know... i just dont like raidin in WOW..
Old 11-29-2015, 06:14 PM
Kobold

Playing a 50 undead rogue atm on PVP server. Hella fun time. Lots of world pvp and instances.
Old 11-30-2015, 12:28 AM
Large Rat

just started here. leveling a orc hunter named Smuggful. got to level 7. seems pretty populated on the pvp server.
Old 11-30-2015, 09:46 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiley [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not sure how many jumped ship but PVP is definitely more populated. Was playing during peak yesterday and about 2100 people were on PVE. Granted I haven't checked in months but PVP peak times it was around 6k
If someone can log in, run to the Barrens for me and tell the xbox 360 joke I'd be so grateful, as will the 100s leveling there [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] <3
Old 11-30-2015, 02:30 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If someone can log in, run to the Barrens for me and tell the xbox 360 joke I'd be so grateful, as will the 100s leveling there [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] <3
I'll give it a go and post results but no clue what this joke is.

Barrens chat oddly wasn't that bad this weekend, though this one guy tried to do a straw poll "for 1 million dollars would you stab an old woman or blow an old man."

It was much much worse on the PVP server, probably due to the massive population it has vs PVE.
Old 11-30-2015, 02:49 PM
Fire Giant

I thought people played wow mostly for PVP?
Old 11-30-2015, 03:06 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psionide [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I thought people played wow mostly for PVP?
Well vanilla pvp is pretty fucked up, unbalanced as fuck and kinda meh imo. Still I enjoy world pvp on my druid, flying mount kinda killed this world pvp. Such a shame
Closed Thread