Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-02-2015, 05:14 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] My main two characters are a druid and a wizard.

I'm just saying you should give back to the community is all.

#WuoshiWednesdays
Lol someone is jealous they didn't come up with the idea of a porting guild...

More powah to ya Tupakk
Old 12-02-2015, 09:07 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Laughing at how killing Wuoshi is to "keep DaP making money"...

I'm pretty sure there is plenty of money to be made porting to every other zone in the game. Wuoshi being up doesn't hurt DaP, it hurts the player that wanted to go through WL for whatever reason and now can't because of a dragon. The DaP member can continue on with the night, porting to WC. The player needing the port just has their night ruined.

Help the community, slay the dragon!
Old 12-02-2015, 11:14 AM
Planar Protector

Gorenaire is often up on red. Makes life miserable sometimes and so inconvenient - I dont know how people find the will to log in [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Man up and either kill it or "go around" it.
Old 12-02-2015, 12:18 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What's the incentive to help Dial a Port keep making money?

Did I hear free ports for a day?
I am warmly to Wuoshi, so I don't care if he's up. It's the people I port in that might care.
Old 12-02-2015, 12:38 PM
Planar Protector

you could just attend one open kael arena raid and get dubious on your porters....

Nuggie / Celelilly / Zackattacker - not guilded <TAKP>
RETIRED Nuggiemag - <Sodden Seakings> formerly Ironborn

Nuggie - Undead Mage on Old Blanchy (Classic WoW)
RETIRED - Nuggie / Celelilly / Conavar - <Omni> formerly <Vesica Dei> P99
Duggie/Wuggie <Mythic Legends> EQ1-Lanys

On to the Future in Pantheon
Old 12-02-2015, 12:41 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
I certainly haven't created a porting cabal to extract platinum for my own gain. That count?
Being a troll I dont expect you will consider anything but your own short term lulz; but you have supported this effort by bumping the thread and bringing attention to the woushi menace. You also gave me the opportunity to respond which gives another bump.

I port for a living (no association with the cartel) and woushi is a lot more of a problem for my clients than he is for me.
Old 12-02-2015, 12:42 PM
Fire Giant

Also it doesnt suprise me that DaP wants help killing woushi--they are soft as butter. None of them will fight for their turf. If you are a competing druid, take the fight to them. /duel
Old 12-02-2015, 03:35 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
I certainly haven't created a porting cabal to extract platinum for my own gain. That count?
What a ridiculous statement. Dial a port is doing god's work. With them flagged I know exactly who to bug for ports and I can leave other druids and wizards alone.

I was a wizard on live and I would have loved it if they had existed back then. Being harassed for ports was my least favorite part about that class.
Crallos Rek - 35 ogre shaman
Timothe - 31 human enchanter
Variol Cutthroat - 27 human paladin
Telehr - 23 human magician
Old 12-02-2015, 04:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Expediency [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Being a troll I dont expect you will consider anything but your own short term lulz; but you have supported this effort by bumping the thread and bringing attention to the woushi menace. You also gave me the opportunity to respond which gives another bump.

I port for a living (no association with the cartel) and woushi is a lot more of a problem for my clients than he is for me.
For once we are in agreement Expediency.

Also when your tired of AG and want to make real plat we are always here with open arms. We make expansions to the guys everyday to further help the community and would love a seasoned player like yourself to join us.

On a side note I would love to hear about why you think we are cartel-ish, you by now should know our rules and the number one rule is pretty simple, Be Nice. From what I hear about cartels they aren't very nice [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Now.....

Back to the point. Wuoshi.

To answer the time question:

8:52pm PST
10:52 CST
11:52pm EST

To make it interesting for 30 mins worth of work:

Quote:
Next week I will put a personal bounty down for 1k for the killshot and 2k to the guild bank of the guild that downs her.

If you have any questions PST or PM me.

Til Next week Kids!!

Tupakk-57 Bard(Raid Whore)Afeni-45 Druid (Dial a Port Leadership) |Forums|Facebook| Lumumba-60 Rogue(DaP Security)/(Nocterma Member) & Department of Fun Promoter
Last edited by Tupakk; 12-02-2015 at 04:12 PM..
Old 12-02-2015, 04:33 PM
Banned

cartel

In economics, a cartel is an agreement between competing firms to control prices or exclude entry of a new competitor in a market

#WuoshiWednesdays
Closed Thread