Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-03-2015, 01:48 PM
Banned

Kk great zone with big xp boost and fun if you get a group together down to move there. Not really a place that u can go sit in and lfg.
Old 12-03-2015, 03:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaunja [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The ZEM list for the p99 wiki has it listed as higher than normal. Anyone with experience grouping in Kedge Keep know? Thank you.
Exp is awesome in Kedge, and you can get all the way to 60 there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaunja [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are there enough mobs to keep chain pulling?
Yep. A 40s group can pull from the entrance with lull; a low 50s group can chain pull from the big mermaid room; and as you get stronger, you can move to the seahorses all the way to 60.

Druids and enchanters are great in there with charmed pets. It can work well for solo/duo/trio and up. Enchanters and bards can pull singles and doubles with lulls and keep the mobs coming.
Old 12-03-2015, 05:01 PM
Banned

With an eb item, kedge can be quite annoying with the mobs dispelling. Adds are hell without a enc/bard.
Try the hole and work your way to the undead section. Zone has some nice drops also while you exp.
Old 12-03-2015, 05:29 PM
Sarnak

I have found to be the best exp at 50+ with HS a close second. Playing as a Druid solo at level 38 the entrance was great but dicey. At 40 it was giving exp at the same rate solo as a group in CoM. That says a lot given the group modifier on red. After 42 or 43 when mobs turn green it's not worth solo but excellent to duo with an enc.

With a good group with Druid and enc the sea horses were amazing exp and fun at 53 on my cleric. Two pets with enc using mez to stop CH.

It is definitely not a good zone to explore and 'dungeon crawl'. You should have a solid plan going in.

Best thing I found about the zone on blue and red is that it is almost always deserted and it is easy to deter any griefing type PvP as opposed to CoM.

ps Fishbone earring is not essential but a huge plus

Love PvP. Retired from P99 due to lack of PvP
Last edited by kildone; 12-03-2015 at 05:31 PM..
Old 12-03-2015, 11:00 PM
Planar Protector

Kedge best known for a good 2 boxing zone, due to the low amount of foot traffic and the fact the swimming animation makes it seems like someone is playing the boxed character.
Old 12-04-2015, 02:53 PM
Aviak

HS beats KK because far better loot/spells, pick-ups able/willing to join, and the xp is better in the long run due to faster pulls and respawns.
Closed Thread