Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-03-2015, 04:44 PM
Sarnak

Decided to buy the game today for $30. Having fun slapping rocks and trees.. gathering all the nodes and crafting my rag armor. If anyone here plays, leave your name/guild so I can have some new internet friends pls
Old 12-04-2015, 03:14 PM
Kobold

i really want to play this but i dont know how fun it would be to play on my phone. i thought about buying a tablet pretty much to just play this, but my wife got me a kindle fire hd7 on the cheap (not realizing i couldnt access google play) so my options are to play it on my phone/laptop and maybe try to hack my hd7 for google play or get a new tablet down the road.
Old 12-04-2015, 06:10 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airdefier [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i really want to play this but i dont know how fun it would be to play on my phone. i thought about buying a tablet pretty much to just play this, but my wife got me a kindle fire hd7 on the cheap (not realizing i couldnt access google play) so my options are to play it on my phone/laptop and maybe try to hack my hd7 for google play or get a new tablet down the road.
i dont think the app is on google play yet, they have a link on there web page and just tell your hd7 to allow 3rd party apps.
Old 12-04-2015, 06:31 PM
Sarnak

I've tried it on my Nexus 6 phone, it's too laggy because their Android port doesn't allow resolution changing.. The FPS would be fine if my phone wasn't forced to run in 2560×1440. If I could switch to 1080p or 720p resolution, I'm sure the game would be fine.

Aside from that, I can run the game on my ultrabook at lower than 1080p resolution with good FPS and the graphics is fine.
Old 12-07-2015, 11:50 PM
Kobold

broke down and got the cheapest founders pack and playing on my droid turbo. freakin love it. but i doubt i will play to crazily because of the wipe after beta.
Old 12-08-2015, 01:59 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airdefier [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
broke down and got the cheapest founders pack and playing on my droid turbo. freakin love it. but i doubt i will play to crazily because of the wipe after beta.
I also have the 30$ founders pack. I recently joined a very small guild with about 5 active players. Do you want to join us for now? Its nice to be able to chat with some ppl while playing and maybe group up for some fame farming/trading materials etc. I met them by joining their party in an early dungeon.

What's your in game name?
Old 12-09-2015, 06:21 PM
Sarnak

I've been playing now for about a week. Its fucking badass. Although we dont quite know yet the final build. For instance, they just put in fast travel for silver which fucking sucks.
Old 12-09-2015, 06:22 PM
Planar Protector

Thumbs up

No but I still play Ultima Online.
Old 12-09-2015, 11:24 PM
Kobold

my ingame name is Couchshark. im mainly playing to get my bearings since they plan on wiping after beta. i love the tradeskill things like collecting stone, ore, etc.
Old 12-10-2015, 01:11 AM
Sarnak

My in-game is: chengysogood

If I see you online, i'll try to send you a whisper and toss you a guild invite. you can join or leave if you find something better. we don't have any requirements for you to fulfill as far as providing to the guild island or anything, so its just a group of guys to chat/group with for the time being
Closed Thread