Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

View Poll Results: Guild with the worst reputation?
BDA 48 41.03%
BDA 17 14.53%
BDA 25 21.37%
BDA 27 23.08%
Voters: 117. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-17-2015, 08:37 PM
Sarnak

Well if we're going to get serious now, I guess I need to step in here.

TMO lie: BDA ended the rotation.
Truth: The rotation was ended by BDA finally coming to grips with what Divinity and Taken realized a long while earlier, that the smaller guilds were abusing their placement within the rotation to great effect.

TMO lie: Everyone hates BDA.
Truth: It truly is only TMO and their satellite entities who do not like BDA. AG, Omni, and Europamight not have liked us very much after we joined with Divinity and Taken in ending the rotation, but from where I sit, our relations with those guilds are pretty good nowadays.

TMO lie: BDA is a dead guild.
Truth: BDA always has and always will march at our own pace. We live by the credo of pals before pixels. We genuinely enjoy the hell out of each other's company and have a great time playing the game. If we aren't playing this game, we can be found enjoying one another's companionship arguing over sportsball, playing poker, playing TF2, etc, etc.

I know you guys like to go back to the tired old well of your talking points to justify your hatred of BDA, but maybe point that towards the Rampage folks you are spending 16 hours a dragon running into ToV walls. BDA tried to dip our feet into that game, but from what I've experienced it's really not for anyone with a sense of self worth. The past two mobs we went for there, we were trained by Rampage at one engagement and watched FA take Telk on a tour of NToV on the other. If that's how you guys think this game should be played, go for it.

We'll happily wait for Rogean and Sirken to sort that stuff out first. After all, Velious isn't going anywhere anytime soon.

Juevento - Druid <Free Agent>
Old 12-17-2015, 08:42 PM
Sarnak

Everyone of you fuckers in this thread need to step away from 17 year old elf simulator forum for a little while. Get a life .
Old 12-17-2015, 08:47 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juevento [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well if we're going to get serious now, I guess I need to step in here.

I know you guys like to go back to the tired old well of your talking points to justify your hatred of BDA, but maybe point that towards the Rampage folks you are spending 16 hours a dragon running into ToV walls. BDA tried to dip our feet into that game, but from what I've experienced it's really not for anyone with a sense of self worth. The past two mobs we went for there, we were trained by Rampage at one engagement and watched FA take Telk on a tour of NToV on the other. If that's how you guys think this game should be played, go for it.

We'll happily wait for Rogean and Sirken to sort that stuff out first. After all, Velious isn't going anywhere anytime soon.
NTOV plays out no different than VP, just better loot and different pull spots. Secure FTE, train down, train up, pull the target out single. The hyper competitive raid environment demands it, clearing trash is for chumps.
Old 12-17-2015, 08:56 PM
Sarnak

Competition is fine as long as there are rules in place to stop people from playing dirty. As I pointed out, in the current iteration of the server raid scene you get trained after the mob is in camp (and at 50% hp) and have the target you are after getting kited to God knows where and there is zero recompense from the guys running the show.

There is no incentive to invest the time tracking and parking out when the playing field isn't level. The pixels don't mean as much to me to go through all that BS.

Juevento - Druid <Free Agent>
Old 12-17-2015, 09:14 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kekephee [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What's to stop one guild from just bringing 100 undergeared, underskilled players who are all a less useful class for the fight?
Cause we're not dicks.
Old 12-17-2015, 10:30 PM
Planar Protector

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juevento [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Competition is fine as long as there are rules in place to stop people from playing dirty
Collapsing a rotation to set up your own staff backed "let us zerg guilds have 1 in 3 Class R dragons" is competition? rofl, listen to yourselves. yikes.

I like how the zerg guilds that brought 80 or more to each Trakanon or Sev got to dictate how a casual raiding tier worked...and at the same time imploded a smaller raid guild (Moonlight Crusaders) and forced smaller raid guilds to pick up scraps.

You guys really are full of delusional shit lol. I hope we've all learnt that if there's ever a similar rotation set up that 1-2 zerg guilds don't get to bark orders at the smaller ones and set the bar for what's acceptable or not.

It's funny to see BDA asking for raid changes in Velious now the pixel flow has no set guarantees. Can't wait for more delusional spin below [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-17-2015, 10:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Collapsing a rotation to set up your own staff backed "let us zerg guilds have 1 in 3 Class R dragons" is competition? rofl, listen to yourselves. yikes.

I like how the zerg guilds that brought 80 or more to each Trakanon or Sev got to dictate how a casual raiding tier worked...and at the same time imploded a smaller raid guild (Moonlight Crusaders) and forced smaller raid guilds to pick up scraps.

You guys really are full of delusional shit lol. I hope we've all learnt that if there's ever a similar rotation set up that 1-2 zerg guilds don't get to bark orders at the smaller ones and set the bar for what's acceptable or not.

It's funny to see BDA asking for raid changes in Velious now the pixel flow has no set guarantees. Can't wait for more delusional spin below [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Link the post of BDA asking for raid changes in Velious.
Old 12-17-2015, 10:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravager [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Link the post of BDA asking for raid changes in Velious.
In a server chat thread somewhere within the last 2 weeks. Any forum regulars would have seen it. Stop being lazy and find it yourself. I guess its easy just to tag along on BDA raids, just throw a few flattering remarks to your circlejerk loot council distributors and hope for a return on that investment... breeds laziness though it seems.
Old 12-17-2015, 10:55 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Taken
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-17-2015, 11:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In a server chat thread somewhere within the last 2 weeks. Any forum regulars would have seen it. Stop being lazy and find it yourself. I guess its easy just to tag along on BDA raids, just throw a few flattering remarks to your circlejerk loot council distributors and hope for a return on that investment... breeds laziness though it seems.
tl;dr, you're lying again. I'm not going to chase your lies. If you read it, you can say where.
Closed Thread