Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-31-2015, 08:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liegezen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You probably believe the world is flat too, huh?
can you, yourself, prove that it is not?

no? you're just parroting some shit you heard or read?

fuck off, shitbird
Old 12-31-2015, 08:14 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
can you, yourself, prove that it is not?

no? you're just parroting some shit you heard or read?

fuck off, shitbird
Lol, rustled.
Old 12-31-2015, 08:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liegezen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol, rustled.
id rather be rustled than repeat hebrew dogma AND lack firsthand knowledge of reality

you feelers?
Old 12-31-2015, 08:21 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
id rather be rustled than repeat hebrew dogma AND lack firsthand knowledge of reality

you feelers?
Nope, i don't "feelers", but hey, you can take solace in the fact that the world needs people like you so they can see true ignorance at it's finest.
Old 12-31-2015, 08:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Nope, i don't "feelers", but hey, you can take solace in the fact that the world needs people like you so they can see true ignorance at it's finest.
I ask you again to submit any proof of your claims that is not you plagiarizing the works and ideas of others.

Enlighten this truly ignorant person!
Old 12-31-2015, 08:34 PM
Banned

***** don't even tell me you think the werld be flat.
Old 12-31-2015, 08:42 PM
Aviak

Quote:
I ask you again to submit any proof of your claims that is not you plagiarizing the works and ideas of others.

Enlighten this truly ignorant person!
Wait wait wait, so let me get this straight. If YOU personally don't figure something out, then that means it's 100% untrue?

Don't get me wrong, taking everything as 100% truth isn't the right way, but saying every single thing ever discovered is wrong because YOU didn't figure it out is just.. wow.

Human race wouldn't move forward without people using other peoples work as a base point. If you think it's wrong, it's up to YOU to prove otherwise, so... show me your evidence please. And that doesn't mean saying "YOU CAN'T SEE IT", because that just lumps you in with hardcore bible thumpers, and noone wants that.

"ya feelers?"
Old 12-31-2015, 08:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I feel like this is just a rehash of the Bill Nye, Ken Ham debate, except with things that don't fucking matter, like what to call that he/she over there.

Scientist: "Here's some evidence"

Moron: "YEAH BUT YOU CAN'T FUCKING SEE IT WITH YOUR OWN EYES!, CHECKMATE"
Bill Nye has never received a diploma in any Scientific field. Just a FACT you should know. His degree is in mechanical engineering.
Old 12-31-2015, 08:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Wait wait wait, so let me get this straight. If YOU personally don't figure something out, then that means it's 100% untrue?

Don't get me wrong, taking everything as 100% truth isn't the right way, but saying every single thing ever discovered is wrong because YOU didn't figure it out is just.. wow.

Human race wouldn't move forward without people using other peoples work as a base point. If you think it's wrong, it's up to YOU to prove otherwise, so... show me your evidence please. And that doesn't mean saying "YOU CAN'T SEE IT", because that just lumps you in with hardcore bible thumpers, and noone wants that.

"ya feelers?"
You're making claims, I want you to support them without parroting someone you consider correct. If you cannot do this, I will henceforth consider you retarded.

this is different than your strawman. cut that out.
Old 12-31-2015, 08:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
how do you know they exist? because someone told you so?

checkmate, theist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Could say the same for your sainted, Global Warming/Climate Change/Climate Chaos/Co2

Yahtzee!
Closed Thread