Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-01-2016, 01:29 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickson [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Filthy_Pagan, you made some good points in this thread before it got derailed. I just want to add to this because people still seem to be very confused when discussing biological sex versus gender norms. The terms sex and gender were used interchangeably until recently, so I understand the confusion, but they are not the same thing.

"Male" and "female" are scientific/biological classifications, whereas "man" and "woman" are socially created classifications based on social ideas of masculinity and femininity (among other things). This is why one can be a male and a woman, and one can be a female and a man.

Some people, as shown in this thread, still think gender and biological sex cannot be separated. I think this is an antiquated way of thinking, and it is only a matter of time before the majority view biological sex and gender as separate classifications independent of one another (or at least I hope).
Your classified as a moron
Old 01-01-2016, 02:16 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronasch [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your classified as a moron
Thanks for adding value to the conversation.
Old 01-01-2016, 05:53 PM
Aviak

Try hard thread . Stupid topic no one cares
Old 01-01-2016, 07:15 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickson [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks for adding value to the conversation.
When girls see your penis they think, wait... I'm sure they've never seen your penis.
Old 01-01-2016, 07:24 PM
Sarnak

I want to have "gender" with you.
Have you had "gender" with her?
damn, that bitch is "gendy"
Will you have "gender" with me?
Rickson has never had "gender" before.

Lol

Very interchangeable, very
Old 01-01-2016, 07:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronasch [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I want to have "gender" with you.
Have you had "gender" with her?
damn, that bitch is "gendy"
Will you have "gender" with me?
Rickson has never had "gender" before.

Lol

Very interchangeable, very
you're overthinking it. examine the letters.

s-e-x

g-e-n-d-e-r

these words....they...they're not identical at all! DEBUNKED. mystery solved guys, all thx to pokesan and chief detective ronasch, #1 crimefighting duo and biggest morons on the planet.
Old 01-01-2016, 08:03 PM
Banned

song for all the mtfs
Old 01-01-2016, 10:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Filthy_Pagan, you made some good points in this thread before it got derailed. I just want to add to this because people still seem to be very confused when discussing biological sex versus gender norms. The terms sex and gender were used interchangeably until recently, so I understand the confusion, but they are not the same thing.

"Male" and "female" are scientific/biological classifications, whereas "man" and "woman" are socially created classifications based on social ideas of masculinity and femininity (among other things). This is why one can be a male and a woman, and one can be a female and a man.

Some people, as shown in this thread, still think gender and biological sex cannot be separated. I think this is an antiquated way of thinking, and it is only a matter of time before the majority view biological sex and gender as separate classifications independent of one another (or at least I hope).
See, this individual whose pronouns have not yet been established knows!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-01-2016, 10:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by maerilith [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Living my life as a normative female in a normally female dominated profession getting gendered as a female and earning solid tips. Getting complimented on y looks.

Does that make u mad...?
Quote:
Originally Posted by maerilith [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not as good as goats.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wipe it Clean [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
凸( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)凸
Last edited by maerilith; 01-01-2016 at 10:55 PM..
Old 01-01-2016, 10:56 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Lu|zSect
Exclamation

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread