Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-09-2016, 10:30 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samsonite [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wtf is wrong with people on these forums. This thread I proof of the toxic people (slather and samwisefaggot) that chase everyone away. The only thing that's gonna cure this server is an antibiotic to eradicate the neckbeard virus
You're so off man. Samwise is pretty helpful in game but hasn't logged in since 2013 and slathar is rated #1 super happy non mad player since 2011 killing slaythe in misty.
Old 01-09-2016, 01:01 PM
Orc

EQ is so classic people cant handle it
griend harder fier giant
Old 01-09-2016, 01:35 PM
Kobold

Weird.

I could have sworn I had a 55+ static that was LFM. You must have been one of those <Empire> that had messaged me.

<3
Old 01-09-2016, 10:27 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tradesonred [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
With you being stupid enough not to get im talking about the server needing fixing and not me, youll fit right in though.
I guess your stupid enough to not realize I knew that, and was referring to the server as well.

You want easier levels? There's a thread on WoW around here somewhere.

Grow up and maybe you could learn to do something without begging for someone to hold your hand through it. Has it ever occurred to you that JUST MAYBE you're just playing the wrong game, and it doesn't need to be fixed at all?
Old 01-09-2016, 10:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kokkusho [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I guess your stupid enough to not realize I knew that, and was referring to the server as well.

You want easier levels? There's a thread on WoW around here somewhere.

Grow up and maybe you could learn to do something without begging for someone to hold your hand through it. Has it ever occurred to you that JUST MAYBE you're just playing the wrong game, and it doesn't need to be fixed at all?
Yeah because the problem with soloing through content on Red from 1-50, vs having constant pvp and grouping opportunities on Rallos which made it fun, is all about me growing up and accepting not being hand held.

Im not even playing the server, its just obvious to anyone that isnt stupid and not out like chewie to prove that hes an alpha male who can take it or whatever, that what ive pointed out is problematic.
Old 01-09-2016, 11:24 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tradesonred [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah because the problem with soloing through content on Red from 1-50, vs having constant pvp and grouping opportunities on Rallos which made it fun, is all about me growing up and accepting not being hand held.

Im not even playing the server, its just obvious to anyone that isnt stupid and not out like chewie to prove that hes an alpha male who can take it or whatever, that what ive pointed out is problematic.
http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=220825

Someone wrote out an answer to all of your problems with red.
Old 01-09-2016, 11:31 PM
Banned

Like i said youll fit right in with all the other morons
Closed Thread