Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-01-2016, 11:29 AM
Banned

Ah, the Taken weasels complaining cause they're getting crushed by FA and their buddy Rampage is leaving the server since they lost the #1 spot.

hmm k.
Old 02-01-2016, 11:29 AM
Sarnak

Specifically there were a lot of Tormax's where I saw your mage Coth ducking, and then there was some coth ducking at Vulak right after the new rules were put in.

You guys calmed down eventually, and I have not seen any ducking in the past few weeks, but you were definitely doing it for a while there on key targets.
Old 02-01-2016, 11:33 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skew [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Which ones?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Endonde [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Specifically there were a lot of Tormax's where I saw your mage Coth ducking, and then there was some coth ducking at Vulak right after the new rules were put in.

You guys calmed down eventually, and I have not seen any ducking in the past few weeks, but you were definitely doing it for a while there on key targets.
I'll take your word for it as with so many mobs and hours to cover someone for a brief period may have monged out but our regular coth team who did most of the work didn't and the occasional time someone asked to do it in TS they were told by Os and others a resounding NO. It didn't seem to be a feature in our FTE races with you for 95% of the time.
Old 02-01-2016, 11:50 AM
Planar Protector

Raiding here has always been a meat grinder. I play a lot, but I consider myself a casual because I don't get up at night and I don't track 10+ hours a week. I haven't seen these Moosejaw fraps. Anyway, as I said it was a good plan and it worked, aside from the Shroud/SoD part <shrug>

And yeah Daldaen, I'm kinda disappointed in Sirken's ruling there. What is the point of suspending a guild for 'for volume of infractions' for 5 days during which no raid mobs will spawn? And even the KT suspension seems like a slap on the wrist. It frustrates me because I think with just a bit of work (automatic repops and GMs somewhat less insane than Greengrocer) raiding on this server could be really fun. But I've pretty much accepted that they like this better.
Old 02-01-2016, 11:55 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francois [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dear friends,

Congratulations. I wish I could have been there with you. Waking the sleeper is a dream of a lot of people, I'm glad you got to do it. After the thousands of hours invested in this server you deserve to see the final boss of the game.

We shouldn't bother responding to all the people trying to diminish Rampage's accomplishments. If they can't see that Rampage was the most dominant guild to ever play on P99 then they're delusional and will most likely not be reasoned with.

I hope I play other games with you in the future. If anyone here that knows me would like to add me on Battle.net or steam, just PM me here or Rampage boards and we'll get together.

Love,
Franswa
Dear Franswa,

Marry me.

Love, Gimp
Old 02-01-2016, 11:59 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by stront [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just logged off red and checked forums...who is Rampage?
Congratulations to an entire guild leaving the game they love?

Everquest isn't about bosses or loot. It's about the landscape, the people, the close fights. I'll keep taking pictures of the sky, ya'll keep wakin' dragons who'd rather sleep.
Old 02-01-2016, 12:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feanol [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Congratulations to an entire guild leaving the game they love?

Everquest isn't about bosses or loot. It's about the landscape, the people, the close fights. I'll keep taking pictures of the sky, ya'll keep wakin' dragons who'd rather sleep.
EQ is about what you want out of it - there's no absolute here
Old 02-01-2016, 12:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fix binding in ToV.

Ban CotHing in Velious zones for purposes of FTEing.

Reduce Variance hugely so mobs overlap a lot more.

Make suspensions actually hurt. A 5-day Forsaken suspension is laughable. No mobs are even in window because the server reset happened. 2-cycle suspensions on single mobs are also laughable considering you need rock solid Fraps for anything to happen, guilds have proven they are better off breaking the rules every time and hoping they didn't have good enough FRaps.

Make bannings actually hurt. Getting caught on fraps using bannable 3rd party programs to cheat, then swapping characters to your main in the same fraps... Yet you only ban the alt, lol. Probably was only a suspension anyways.

Raid scene has always sucked here. I dream of days I can tell my guild at 7PM Sunday we will start buffing in ToV and begin crawling through North and at around 10-11PM we call it quits after slaying a few Dragons.
Hate to be that guy but that's exactly what Red99 is.
Old 02-01-2016, 12:53 PM
Banned

Damn, that's weird. I would have thought Hokushin would at least want the best-in-slot weapon before giving up and quitting. #VeliousIncomplete
Old 02-01-2016, 12:54 PM
Planar Protector

I will not quit until I have Vulak and Dozekar loot in every slot