Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 02-01-2016, 04:20 PM
Orc

Totally forgot about the Mage summoned weapons! Thanks ya'll. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-01-2016, 10:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Totally forgot about the Mage summoned weapons! Thanks ya'll. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah but if you can find a mage. Having armor, all you really need to do is save up a little plat for the weapon type of your choice. There are lots of weapons to choose from at EC, and often between 20-50pp with what all you need. Even collecting a few bone stacks would give you plat enough to buy something. Once you go to NK, selling back the reward for the GL's will get you almost 10pp ea, and you will easily collect 100's of pp as you level there, enough to buy some pretty fair wisdom stat items.
Old 02-01-2016, 11:27 PM
Planar Protector

If EC doesn't offer you anything decent, you can temporarily buy a combine warhammer or whatever in oasis or lavastorm.

Although pricey to buy from merchants, the sell back is very good, so it won't cost many pp in the long run.
Old 02-02-2016, 08:37 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

One of my guildmates gave me a Velium Scimitar to my new Druid. This at least let's me go after those Wisps. There are no WIS stats but I do like the weight reduction, attack speed and the proc that comes with it compared to the rusty and splinter weapons. BTW does anyone know if there is a minimum level for the shard proc?
Old 02-02-2016, 08:50 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecraft [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
BTW does anyone know if there is a minimum level for the shard proc?
lvl25
Old 02-02-2016, 10:49 AM
Banned

Send Tempyst/Morphius/Liquidreach/Vortexx/Kimchi/Frostte a tell and if I am online ill bring you a nice magical weapon you can use free of charge.
Closed Thread