Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-10-2016, 12:20 PM
Aviak

Bump

Bred N'Butter (60 Heyokah) .:. Mauii Wowii (60 Apostle) .:. Susapwn (55 Troubadour)
Old 02-29-2016, 07:26 PM
Aviak

Bumping ... again! hehe It works on Blue! Do Red folks not group?

Bred N'Butter (60 Heyokah) .:. Mauii Wowii (60 Apostle) .:. Susapwn (55 Troubadour)
Old 02-29-2016, 07:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pita [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bumping ... again! hehe It works on Blue! Do Red folks not group?
It works on Blue? Sounds like an infomercial pitch.

Only one person is using it on Blue lol.
Old 02-29-2016, 08:06 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mus3t11 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It works on Blue? Sounds like an infomercial pitch.

Only one person is using it on Blue lol.
Haha! I guess I should wait until a more active day or weekend to bump this? Not really. There are a lot of people that use the application after hours and during the weekends for sure. Most people just go on it to search for other people listed. I am trying to hit a population of people that play at different times. Imagine if everyone went to this site and said "Wow really cool - even if Im the only person on it - its worth a shot." It only takes 5 seconds to list yourself and you could save countless time looking for a group. That does two things. #1 Increases your odds of finding a group. #2 Adds 1 more person using the application and encourages other people to do the same thing. It's a site that can make grouping awesome. Just need the naysayers to hop on board. Everyone wants to visit the site and see a ton of people listed as LFG - am I right? Then start using it and it will happen. I'm only trying to "sell" you on the idea of using the site. The site is completely free to use.

Old 02-29-2016, 09:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pita [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Haha! I guess I should wait until a more active day or weekend to bump this? Not really. There are a lot of people that use the application after hours and during the weekends for sure. Most people just go on it to search for other people listed. I am trying to hit a population of people that play at different times. Imagine if everyone went to this site and said "Wow really cool - even if Im the only person on it - its worth a shot." It only takes 5 seconds to list yourself and you could save countless time looking for a group. That does two things. #1 Increases your odds of finding a group. #2 Adds 1 more person using the application and encourages other people to do the same thing. It's a site that can make grouping awesome. Just need the naysayers to hop on board. Everyone wants to visit the site and see a ton of people listed as LFG - am I right? Then start using it and it will happen. I'm only trying to "sell" you on the idea of using the site. The site is completely free to use.
People use say in red 99 to get group
Old 02-29-2016, 09:15 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by billyinorganic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
People use say in red 99 to get group
Ok. I will remove Red from the server list on the site. ~ cheers

Old 03-01-2016, 04:17 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Ok. I will remove Red from the server list on the site. ~ cheers
Red has global OOC so it's not really needed
Old 03-01-2016, 04:27 PM
Banned

red even scares devs away, hey i made this for u guys, fuck u bro !. ok ill stop it on red then.

u guys are such losers.
Old 03-01-2016, 04:30 PM
Planar Protector

what you cooking duckman, i see you lurking this evening... when will you pull the plug on bubble boy?
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 03-01-2016, 04:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smedy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
what you cooking duckman, i see you lurking this evening... when will you pull the plug on bubble boy?
he's terminal. best i can do is let him stay plugged in and let him slip away.
Closed Thread