Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-04-2016, 04:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smurn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Interesting that neither Pokes nor IRYD have commented...
it's reminiscent of the mcdonalds hot coffee case, in the quality of discussion and the discussors

my good chum
Old 03-04-2016, 05:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it's reminiscent of the mcdonalds hot coffee case, in the quality of discussion and the discussors

my good chum
Are you referring to the lack of nuance?
Old 03-06-2016, 02:58 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hastley [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What the fuck. American youth are pussies now. I really wish this was satire

http://drudgetoday.com/v2/r?n=0&s=2&...opoulos-event/

Disgusting how weak people are now
Fucking weak-hearted little morons. I can't wait till these people are ridiculed out of existence. Piss on them and their supporters.
Old 03-06-2016, 03:36 PM
Fire Giant

Its suprising to me that these people say theyre scared of someone talking, but when a female reporter is on campus they threaten her with real violence.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8zdl7gSsrI
Old 03-06-2016, 04:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KagatobLuvsAnimu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are you referring to the lack of nuance?
It's the offtopic all-star game of dimwits hooting and hoolering about an issue they understand neither side of.
Old 03-06-2016, 05:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vilkata [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Its suprising to me that these people say theyre scared of someone talking, but when a female reporter is on campus they threaten her with real violence.
She's an Iranian immigrant too. I think they are pissed she's above them on the progressive stack.
Old 03-06-2016, 05:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vilkata [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The best part of this whole thing is that Milo is difficult to take seriously due to his presentation.

Sure, he is a journalist, but his flamboyant style and conservative values combined make Milo even laugh at himself.

Saw this guy on Fox a few times way way before this incident. He seems to find all of his politics very funny and thinks very highly of himself. He spent all of his time on TV making jokes and snidely laughing. He is incredibly vain. He is like Draco Malfoy's older smarter brother.

If these kids had any exposure at all to this guy, they would have realized that even he seems to consider himself a bit of a caricature. Aren't you supposed to do fucking research on who is coming to speak out of respect to the speaker?? Isn't that what you do in academia? Christ these fucking kids are not even good at school.

Who the fuck takes a caricature seriously? Fucking nerds.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 03-06-2016, 05:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's the offtopic all-star game of dimwits hooting and hoolering about an issue they understand neither side of.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-06-2016, 05:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The best part of this whole thing is that Milo is difficult to take seriously due to his presentation.

Sure, he is a journalist, but his flamboyant style and conservative values combined make Milo even laugh at himself.

Saw this guy on Fox a few times way way before this incident. He seems to find all of his politics very funny and thinks very highly of himself. He spent all of his time on TV making jokes and snidely laughing. He is incredibly vain. He is like Draco Malfoy's older smarter brother.

If these kids had any exposure at all to this guy, they would have realized that even he seems to consider himself a bit of a caricature. Aren't you supposed to do fucking research on who is coming to speak out of respect to the speaker?? Isn't that what you do in academia? Christ these fucking kids are not even good at school.

Who the fuck takes a caricature seriously? Fucking nerds.
That's a lot of words from someone who doesn't realize those dindus were protesting Ben Shapiro.
Old 03-06-2016, 05:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by KagatobLuvsAnimu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's a lot of words from someone who doesn't realize those dindus were protesting Ben Shapiro.
I'll double check.

Edit: yeah nothing about Ben Shapiro. Read the entire thing

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Closed Thread